Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A girly threesome

Bike
    KTM 990 Adv, Gas Gas EC300,
    Quote Originally Posted by MyGSXF View Post
    Nah.. started out lacking certain qualities.. like.. honest.. faithful.. committed... but hid it well..

Put it this way... When I was made.. they discovered that perfection couldn't be imporved on, so they threw away the mould & kept the prototype
    Ohhh and soooo modest with it!!!!!!!!! There is a great temptation to turn this into a serious thread with all the reasons and thoughts as to why relationships basically get fucked up - but then that would ruin the entertainment value of whats going on here.
    If your previous encounters started out as dishonest unfaithful uncommitted bastards then the previous post about being attracted to arseholes was probably right - there can be reasons , and I don't mean excuses, why sometimes relationships deteriorate to the point where some of those things might start, but to start that way????????
    Maybe they got the mould right but just didn't fill it up with the right stuff??

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruralman View Post
    Ohhh and soooo modest with it!!!!!!!!!

modest...?? nah.. just a Leo!!

There is a great temptation to turn this into a serious thread with all the reasons and thoughts as to why relationships basically get fucked up - but then that would ruin the entertainment value of whats going on here.

If your previous encounters started out as dishonest unfaithful uncommitted bastards then the previous post about being attracted to arseholes was probably right - there can be reasons , and I don't mean excuses, why sometimes relationships deteriorate to the point where some of those things might start, but to start that way????????
    Maybe they got the mould right but just didn't fill it up with the right stuff??

DAMN.... you're good!!!
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX1100 Turbo
    ooooh you dont want to get me started on this !! hehe

...last three "romantic encounters" ...first was a pyscotic prescription drug addict, second a stalker with a bf and third (today) a married woman (did not tell me).

now dont get me wrong, im a mature prof guy and hey not too bad looking either ...but f*cked if i can find someone without massive problems requiring prof help or blimin married already!

far out gals! help a bruda out here! ...throw me a frickin bone here people!!
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary - that's what gets you."
    Jeremy Clarkson.

Kawasaki 200mph Club

Bike
    modest...?? nah.. just a Leo!!

DAMN.... you're good!!!
    Yes but just keep that to yourself - trying to negotiate through an amicable separation without too many sideline helpers. Not sure I'm looking forward to the steps after that as you and others have pointed out its hard to meet the right people without baggage or damage of some kind --- bugger I've just made this get all frigging serious. Think think...... OK yes I am damn good - form an orderly queue I will be with you shortly!!!!!!!!!!!

Bike
    SUZUKI road & Kawasaki race bike
    schweeeeettttt babe!!! sounds good!! sooo... whadda ya reckon about cloning him then hhmmmm...???
    um, i dont know if the world is ready for a second one of him just yet.....
    but there must be more where he came from.....

sorry dan, chill out and be patient.....
    Taking it to the track thanks to: KIWIBIKE INSURANCE & PIRELLI TYRES, EXPERIENCE MOTORCYCLES, EBC Brakes, SUPERSPROX Sprockets, TSUBAKI Chains, RST Leathers, REPSOL Oils, FutureGrafix, Autolink

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX1100 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksta View Post

sorry dan, chill out and be patient.....
    ....so.... ...."how you doin" hehehe

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary - that's what gets you."
    Jeremy Clarkson.

Kawasaki 200mph Club

Bike
    Balls of steel mate!!
    Balls of steel??? Was there something else that slipped into that mould that you're not teling us about then?????

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco Dan View Post
    ha! ...it seems gals always go for 'arogant, assholes' stay with them for ages then after a few of them give up on men and turn gay. ...so tough luck for the 'nice guys' out there ...like me

women are strange creatures that seek out arogant assholes that treat them like dirt.. ..then come to the conclusion that ALL guys are that way.

women! when will you learn!!!!!!

AAAhhh... yes, Tis sometimes a hard lesson to learn... the 'bad boys' have a certain 'appeal' to our maternal taming instincts... unfortunately.. I have come to realise that the 'nice guy'.. although they can "appear" 'boring' actually can provide the stable mature committed kind of relationship we she devils crave for!! I have also come to learn that it takes till about mid 30's ish to come to this realisation..
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Balls of steel??? Was there something else that slipped into that mould that you're not teling us about then?????

Uuummmm... well.... I am rather convinced I got more than the 'usual' quota of testosterone... Gimme a chainsaw or another opportunity to race the Fireblade round Ruapuna.. ova.. farkin baking.. or knitting.. ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksta View Post
    um, i dont know if the world is ready for a second one of him just yet..... but there must be more where he came from.....

ah well.. worth asking aye matey!!
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX1100 Turbo
    AAAhhh... yes, Tis sometimes a hard lesson to learn... the 'bad boys' have a certain 'appeal' to our maternal taming instincts... unfortunately.. I have come to realise that the 'nice guy'.. although they can "appear" 'boring' actually can provide the stable mature committed kind of relationship we she devils crave for!! I have also come to learn that it takes till about mid 30's ish to come to this realisation..
    hehe, well heres one "elegibal bachelour"

well im off to enjoy single life some more

..."Biker Angels" .... I'LL BE BACK!!!!!
    Jeremy Clarkson.

Kawasaki 200mph Club

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco Dan View Post
    hehe, well heres one "elegibal bachelour" :rockon

gee... pity you live.. like.. ohh... 700KS.. PLUS a 3 hour stretch of water away then...
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    Sold
    gee... pity you live.. like.. ohh... 700KS.. PLUS a 3 hour stretch of water away then...
    Well its not so far for you to come down to the Southern KBr's ride in at the shearers quarters at Otematata is it?

No 3hr stretch water to cross, just a lot of great bike riding to be had!

After all you guy's up there "are" Southerners aren't you?

Who knows, you might enjoy yourself and even meet some more "interesting" new people! Cheers John.

Bike
    Geezzz John - don't invite them to that - I'll have to front up to a right bloody grilling
    I'll just have to go and sit in a quiet corner and knit myself a face mask while my scones are baking in the oven.

Bike
    Uuummmm... well.... I am rather convinced I got more than the 'usual' quota of testosterone... Gimme a chainsaw or another opportunity to race the Fireblade round Ruapuna.. ova.. farkin baking.. or knitting.. ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    For a brief moment my heart lifted because I thought off road dirt bike riding was going to be on the list - but no - alas - she ain't quite got that southern woman touch. HOW can you have testosterone without the desire to throw a dirt bike around muddy trails, up impossible slopes, .............. sounds more like murky progesterone (or whatever the other one is) to me (this bottle of red thats chasing the steak is starting to effect the mind??)

Thread Information