Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A girly threesome

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruralman View Post
    For a brief moment my heart lifted because I thought off road dirt bike riding was going to be on the list - but no - alas - she ain't quite got that southern woman touch. HOW can you have testosterone without the desire to throw a dirt bike around muddy trails, up impossible slopes, .............. sounds more like murky progesterone (or whatever the other one is) to me (this bottle of red thats chasing the steak is starting to effect the mind??)

HOW ever could I be soooo forgetful as NOT to mention throwing a dirt bike around muddy trails & up impossible slopes???!!! but of COURSE those would definately be on the agenda!!! I obvioulsy need to be SPANKED for being so absent minded!!! ! did you not see my comments on the trail ride thingee you lot are doing up to the Neslon rally ?????
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    I'll just have to go and sit in a quiet corner and knit myself a face mask while my scones are baking in the oven.

no worries matey.. you do that.. & I'll hack up the firewood to keep the homefires a burnin!
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    KTM 990 Adv, Gas Gas EC300,
    Quote Originally Posted by MyGSXF View Post
    HOW ever could I be soooo forgetful as NOT to mention throwing a dirt bike around muddy trails & up impossible slopes???!!! but of COURSE those would definately be on the agenda!!! I obvioulsy need to be SPANKED for being so absent minded!!! ! did you not see my comments on the trail ride thingee you lot are doing up to the Neslon rally ?????
    Firstly - I'm not one of THAT LOT - you probably mean the canterbury riders. I'm South Otago - you know, real Southern Man country!!!
    Secondly, mmmm, this spanking business, I don't imagine for a second any bloke would have the remotest chance of spanking you without either springing it on you with complete surprise and having a prearranged escape route well worked out,or, 2 , with your consent in ,well,.................
    Anyway, your southern mana has greatly lifted with your dirt biking revelations.
    Bet you don't take on many gravel roads on that GSXF tho'??

Bike
    no worries matey.. you do that.. & I'll hack up the firewood to keep the homefires a burnin!
    I feel a woodchopping/splitting race coming on - and baby you're going to lose

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Firstly - I'm not one of THAT LOT - you probably mean the canterbury riders. I'm South Otago - you know, real Southern Man country!!!??
    gee.. sorry.. hang on.. I'll go spank MYSELF for getting it f@#%d up!!!

Secondly, mmmm, this spanking business, I don't imagine for a second any bloke would have the remotest chance of spanking you without either springing it on you with complete surprise and having a prearranged escape route well worked out,or, 2 , with your consent in ,well,.................??

Anyway, your southern mana has greatly lifted with your dirt biking revelations.

Bet you don't take on many gravel roads on that GSXF tho'??
    aaaahhhh.... no! would love to have a selection of toys in the shed.. one for each purpose!
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S

KISS MY

GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    Sold
    Shit a brick, I'm out of here, you are on your own Bruce but I am sure you are up to it and you don't need your grandad tagging along!

MyGSFX You are tangling with a "Southern Man" Are you up to it??? Good luck. Cheers John.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    grow some fucking balls you lot... come on just spit it out... say it straight up, and that goes for you Gen... "who wants a fuck"

As far as the orgional topic goes gen that will teach ya for flipping the bird once too often, Rashie awesome gaouges you left in the new seal at Greymouth, beats riding through a dear fence, and BBabe... we will soon have to rename you the bionic babe... weres me bloody whisky.

What are you looking at Scummy
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    [QUOTE=MyGSXF;804873] gee.. sorry.. hang on.. I'll go spank MYSELF for getting it f@#%d up!!!

Yes I should bloody well hope so (pssst Scumdog is watching so make it a good spanking so he knows you've been well punished - us southern men stick together you know) - and no bloody cheating by putting newspapers down the insides of your pants either.
    To all the guys watching this thread = should we require photographic evidence??????????

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    AAAhhh... yes, Tis sometimes a hard lesson to learn... the 'bad boys' have a certain 'appeal' to our maternal taming instincts... unfortunately.. I have come to realise that the 'nice guy'.. although they can "appear" 'boring' actually can provide the stable mature committed kind of relationship we she devils crave for!! I have also come to learn that it takes till about mid 30's ish to come to this realisation..
    That's why Cb fell for me; stable, committed and not a nasty bone in my body (aka boring I suppose).

I'm also sensible, sober and sane with style as Rashika, Dangerous and other assorted Canterbury riff-raff will attest.

Oh, and commiseration to the above accident-prone ladies!!!

But don't do tact or subtle (apparently!) so I ain't perfect.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    grow some fucking balls you lot... come on just spit it out... say it straight up, and that goes for you Gen... "who wants a fuck"

geez dangerous.. that's a bit low! can mature adults not have some fun without it being taken in a derogatory manor!! maybe you've just got a grubby mind!!!

anyway.. ya spelt me name wrong!
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post

What are you looking at Scummy
    Now THAT is my kind of tact and subtle, ya musta learnt something fro me Dangerous

And I'm looking at YOU, so just watch it ya ginga.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    KISS MY

Otematata, 9th december, bring an axe
    Winner gets a and waited on hand and foot all night!!

Bike
    geez dangerous.. that's a bit low! can mature adults not have some fun without it being taken in a derogatory manor!! maybe you've just got a grubby mind!!!

anyway.. ya spelt me name wrong!
    This time I absolutely agree with you - except for the bit about being mature - I don't know if I'll ever live that long

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    That's why Cb fell for me; stable, committed and not a nasty bone in my body (aka boring I suppose).

I'm also sensible, sober and sane with style as Rashika, Dangerous and other assorted Canterbury riff-raff will attest..
    greaser!!

Oh, and commiseration to the above accident-prone ladies!!!.
    gee ta!

But don't do tact or subtle (apparently!) so I ain't perfect.
    bugger..
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Thread Information