Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A request - I'd like to use your bike reviews

Bike
    Not many, if any
    Hopefully will compile an NC30/35 one and biff it in here if you wanna use that - although there are prolly soo many already out there, you guys have loads of NC30's over there by the sounds.

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

Cajun's 2004 Suzuki GSXR 600 K4 review up on Motobke

Hi guys,

The latest one to be given the 'Motobke' treatment is now online.

Link is here - it is Cajun's Gixer 600 - this doesn't mean I won't use any other GSXR reviews offered - as far as I am concerned, more than one point of view means that readers get a better idea of how good (or bad) a bike is!

I promise the others will make their way on there in time - I'm just trying not to use them all at once and then run out of bikes to review!

As ever, all permission to let me use your reviews is really appreciated - and if anyone else wants to write something, please contact me direct and I'll let you know the kind of stuff I need.

Thanks again,

Bob
    http://www.motobke.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Hi guys,

The latest one to be given the 'Motobke' treatment is now online.

Link is here - it is Cajun's Gixer 600 - this doesn't mean I won't use any other GSXR reviews offered - as far as I am concerned, more than one point of view means that readers get a better idea of how good (or bad) a bike is!

I promise the others will make their way on there in time - I'm just trying not to use them all at once and then run out of bikes to review!

As ever, all permission to let me use your reviews is really appreciated - and if anyone else wants to write something, please contact me direct and I'll let you know the kind of stuff I need.

Thanks again,

Bob

Woo Hoo i'm a writer, who would have guessed that not my english teacher

Bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F
    Sorry for the cross-thread, but wanted to make sure as many people see this as possible.

The next bike review to get the Motobke.co.uk 'treatment' is going to be Motoracer's fantastic write-up of the 2004 Yamaha R6. I'm schedulling it to appear on the site on or about the 24th September.

Just one problem - I need at least one photo to accompany the article.

Any photos MUST NOT be 'borrowed' from other websites or Suzuki promotional material. They MUST be photos taken by you (or a mate) and not be subject to any kind of copyright. If they are and I use them, then I'm braking the law... and that could see my site get closed down (and once the trail starts, who knows where it will end).

So... if anyone does have a photo of a 2004 R6 they would be happy for me to use (and I'll be more than happy to give them a photographers credit on the article), then drop me a line and I'll let them know what I need.

Alternatively, if you could put it in here, then I can do a spot of cutting and pasting and get on with putting the review into "Webspeak".

Thanks for your help,

Bob

PS. Marty - I think your RS250 will be the next bike after that - with the publishing schedule I'm setting up (oh dear, I almost sound professional!), that'll be appearing towards the end of October/very early November.

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

Motoracers' R6 review up on the site!

Hi All,

Just to let you know Motoracers' excellent R6 review is now up on Motobke.

Click here to see the review

In October sometime, I'll be putting up the RS250 review and November should see the GS500 appearing online.

As ever, I'll let you know.

Anyone else that has given me the go-ahead to give their work the 'web-treatment', I'll be getting round to yours soonish (honest!) - I'm trying to limit things to one bike a month to stop running out of subject matter too soon!

Thanks as always,

Bob

Bike
    Blog Entries
    i'll tidy the post up a bit in the next few days if you want......

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F
    Quote Originally Posted by marty
    i'll tidy the post up a bit in the next few days if you want......
    Thanks for offering. Don't worry though, jobs already done (I feel I should do any tidying up - after all, you've done all the intial hard work!)

As I say, the review will probably go up towards the end of next month.

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

GS500E review now up on Motobke.co.uk

Just thought I'd let you know Pwalo's GS500E review is the latest one to be given the "Motobke.co.uk treatment".

If you want to see how it looks, just click here

Next up is to be Marty's RS250 - Marty, if you are reading this, can you tell me the year of your one? This seems to be important to quite a lot of people!

Thanks as ever guys - and I WILL be getting round to sorting out more of the ones you've said I can use (and if anyone else is reading this and would be happy for me to put their reviews on the web - please let me know and I'll let you know about photos etc).

More news as it breaks,

Bob

Bike
    -
    97GSF600S is all yours, if it's useful.

Cheers

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

Marty's RS250 review now online!

Hi All,

Just to let you know Marty's Aprilia RS250 review is now up on Motobke.co.uk

Direct link to the review is HERE.

I WILL be looking back and catching up with other reviews you've okayed me to use (and as ever, thank you!) - but for once I'm actually ahead of the game with my publishing schedule! So they'll take some time to turn up (you'll know when, as I'll start pestering for photos etc!)... but they will get on there eventually!

Anyway, hope you enjoy seeing Marty's review, when given the "Website Treatment",

Bob

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO
    Hey Bob My 03 GSXR 1000 review is at your becken call plus pic's if needed
    SENSEI

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    Not many, if any
    hey bob... finally getting around to having a little time possibly of writing something... do you need a reveiw on the VFR400 NC30, or NC24 or NC35 for that matter? comparisons seat of the pants even etc, and race at least for the NC30 and 35engine.

let us know dude, and can start throwing something together, have pictures of my bike with non-stock paintwork etc if it can be used.

Bike
    fire breathin ginja ninja
    anyone done a 636 write up yet?
    I know of at least 3 of us riding the same model, then a few more riding the '05s. Could arrange 3 of us 03/4 636 riders to write a small something, then the 05 riders to have theirs.. Plus photos of the bikes together.. or an 03/4 vs 05 review, but a lot of that stuff has been covered by magazines, altho saying that, most mags test ride a bike for a week, not the months and months of regular rides most of us do, altho I know a couple of bikes mags do.. still this is us, not them..

Bike
    justsomebike
    Quote Originally Posted by bugjuice
    anyone done a 636 write up yet?
    I know of at least 3 of us riding the same model, then a few more riding the '05s. Could arrange 3 of us 03/4 636 riders to write a small something, then the 05 riders to have theirs.. Plus photos of the bikes together.. or an 03/4 vs 05 review, but a lot of that stuff has been covered by magazines, altho saying that, most mags test ride a bike for a week, not the months and months of regular rides most of us do, altho I know a couple of bikes mags do.. still this is us, not them..
    Zapf did.............

Thread Information