Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A request - I'd like to use your bike reviews

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

A request - I'd like to use your bike reviews

I've cleared this with Wari, btw, in case anyone thinks I am being 'a bit cheeky' (deliberate understatement!)

As some of you may know, I am putting together a Biking Website . Now features I can write until they come out of my ears. Product tests? Well I've got a few in the pipeline (though more are always appreciated).

What it DESPERATELY needs is more bike tests.

So, with the permission of the person that wrote them, I'd like to be able to use your words (which I'd have to rework a little to meet the max. no of words and format, but I'd keep them as original as possible). I would also need a couple of photos to accompany the words. Need to keep them small (in order to make sure I've got loads of webspace to hold as many articles as possible) - so 200 pixels widest side of photo please.

Once they're up on the site (and it will take time - I've been doing fortnightly updates, but if I've got loads of tests to add, I might increase this to weekly for a time), what I'll do is put your name (or pseudonym if you prefer), plus a link to here (ie Kiwibiker) - that way, both sites benefit from exposure.

If you want to see the final words before I launch them - fine by me! Just let me know when you give me the OK/let me have pix.

Thanks for reading this - hopefully both sites can get something out of this.

Bob
    http://www.motobke.co.uk

Bike
    Not many, if any
    sounds wicked!

Bob you can take use mine on the gsxr600k4 i can write more, and got tons of pictures dc:< and yes none of them will have my ugly mug in them

Bike
    Honda PC800
    bob youre welcolm to mine--but then ya ride a sv yaself lol
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    GSXR750 K4
    for sure mate (did a review on the gsxr600k3)
    as for pics, trawl through the gallery and do a search for the relevant model and you're welcome to use any of mine (ohhh ahhhh I'll be famous!)

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki
    A biking web site,that sounds good.
    You can use my poor effort if you like.
    Suzuki Volusia 800.

Bike
    2005 GN250
    Yep, no worries. You can use my review of the '04 R6 if ya want.

I'll have to nicely ask F/F for another ride to get some exciting wheelie, stoppie, knee down pics to go with the review

Bike
    GSXR 750 (No 10)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    I've cleared this with Wari, btw, in case anyone thinks I am being 'a bit cheeky' (deliberate understatement!)

As some of you may know, I am putting together a Biking Website . Now features I can write until they come out of my ears. Product tests? Well I've got a few in the pipeline (though more are always appreciated).

What it DESPERATELY needs is more bike tests.

So, with the permission of the person that wrote them, I'd like to be able to use your words (which I'd have to rework a little to meet the max. no of words and format, but I'd keep them as original as possible). I would also need a couple of photos to accompany the words. Need to keep them small (in order to make sure I've got loads of webspace to hold as many articles as possible) - so 200 pixels widest side of photo please.

Once they're up on the site (and it will take time - I've been doing fortnightly updates, but if I've got loads of tests to add, I might increase this to weekly for a time), what I'll do is put your name (or pseudonym if you prefer), plus a link to here (ie Kiwibiker) - that way, both sites benefit from exposure.

If you want to see the final words before I launch them - fine by me! Just let me know when you give me the OK/let me have pix.

Thanks for reading this - hopefully both sites can get something out of this.

Bob
    Knock yourself out mate. There's some pics of my gixxer750 in the gallery too.

I took some photo's of a gixxer600K4 for BRM magazine you can use too if you like.

Bike
    Sold

No worries!

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...ight=blackbird

This is a picture of it down by the snow-capped volcanoes in the central north island if it's of any interest.

Geoff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tongariro National Park - NZ.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	2551  

Bike
    So old you won't care
    I've got a "Strangely Thruster" MkVIII (Earls Court model) that I would be proud to write a review of!

It's the limited edition too with extra thrunger grommets....

Nice!

Bike
    2001 Yamaha FAZER 600S
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ
    I've got a "Strangely Thruster" MkVIII (Earls Court model) that I would be proud to write a review of!

It's the limited edition too with extra thrunger grommets....

Nice!
    Hey Bob,we know just the web-site for Paul dont we?

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX650F

First KB review on Motobke.co.uk

Hi All,

Just to let you know the first KB review to be given the Motobke.co.uk 'treatment' is now up on the 'Net.

It is Wari's CBR750 one.

If you fancy a look, just click here

Now I just need to start working on some of the others where you have been kind enough to let me use them.

More news to follow...

Bob
    http://www.motobke.co.uk

Bike
    BMW R65LS, part time R75 old fart rider
    I'm trying to put together a review of the R65 and CB125T. I just havent had the time to really get into them yet... too many kiwibiker posts to read y'know
    Queiro voya todo Europa con mi moto.... pero no tengo suficiente tiempo o dinero.....

Bike
    Very Modded DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird

This is a picture of it down by the snow-capped volcanoes in the central north island if it's of any interest.

Geoff
    Thats a great picture.
    www.AdventureRidingNZ.co.nz NZ's dedicated Adventure Riding Community
    Forums, free GPS track downloads and much more. Now over 5700 members, are you one of them?

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Hi All,

Just to let you know the first KB review to be given the Motobke.co.uk 'treatment' is now up on the 'Net.

It is Wari's CBR750 one.

If you fancy a look, just click here

Now I just need to start working on some of the others where you have been kind enough to let me use them.

More news to follow...

Bob
    More than welcome to use my GSXR600K4 one if you wish. Jimbo750 took the pics so knock yourself out.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Thread Information