Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Moto Guzzi 2007 models

Bike
    03 V11

Bellagio has anyone ridden or have a test on one

Have seen it. Would be interested in reading a test on it if anyone has any info. Had a quick scan through the thread excuse me if I've missed it. Thanks.

Bike
    Aprilia Shiver 750, Suzuki RG150E
    I do like the look of it, except for those twin pipes. Their straightness is at odds with the rest of the clean lines, IMO.
    Also I see the dash has an analogue speedo. Has it not got a revcounter or is digital like the 1098?

"...you meet the weirdest people riding a Guzzi !!..."

Bike
    03 V11
    Hey, I'm asking for the other half but I would assume it has a digital one(?). Didnt ask, shop didnt have a brochure and its not a demo. Pipes, yes he was talking making one to put in their place or maybe buy the after market one when it comes out

Bike
    The Griso
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000S View Post
    Hey, I'm asking for the other half but I would assume it has a digital one(?). Didnt ask, shop didnt have a brochure and its not a demo. Pipes, yes he was talking making one to put in their place or maybe buy the after market one when it comes out
    Awesome, Hamptons had one of these on the water at the end of Oct, hope the boat aint sunk.

check out this review, and there are some pictures... not sure if you have to log on or create and account to view this one... it is free to do so though.

Bike
    03 V11

Thanks for that

I'll pass it on. Not the best review but then we have read alot of reviews that we would disagree with much of it. No rev counter, I know that wont go down well.
    Being a tall person he thought the sitting position felt comfy, more upright than the normal sports stance - hoping for less pain between shoulder blades. Thought the pegs may be suited further forward too. This will be the 2nd weekend Hamptons have had it in their show room and theres another on its way.

Bike
    2007 V Rod
    Ive had a look at the one Mt Eden have. The tank sucks, looks like they stole it off a Callifornia. Its a nota, not a cruisier, not a Naked It's Ah.... Buggered if I know, Retro? one thing it sure as hell isn't a Grisso.

Mat black.. the new black, easy clean? Isa taliano should be Red or for some of us yellow. somebody will love it though.
    Sorry ghost, but up hear in the winterless north black is too hot. Hell I have to stand up most of the way home as my seats to bloody hot to sit on. Maybe I shoud get a yellow one?
    I've gone over to the dark side, No Luke I'm not your effing father

Bike
    03 V11

Decided not to buy it

Yes stole the tank and YES definately not a Griso, that'd be my pic, but I'm just the secretary. decisions decisions.

Bike
    The Griso
    The ole bellagio, is not a bad bike for what it is. At the price they want, and for what ya get..... no not appealing to me right now.

Sum bugga will fall in love though.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_Bullet View Post
    The ole bellagio, is not a bad bike for what it is. At the price they want, and for what ya get..... no not appealing to me right now.

Sum bugga will fall in love though.
    yeah checked it out through the window, beter than I expected, but once again the cans are just to big, seen the vintage cali too, not me but cool looking beast.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    The Griso
    Well it is a sad time, 2007 is coming to an end, but exciting is 2008 about to beginn.

I guess Guzzi are not going to have to much on the offering in the new year, apart from the now Bellagio, which I saw for the first time yesturday, and honestly it would be a nice bike to have in the garage for an "I'm in the moood for this today" ride. Verty sad that Hamptons have not sold and Guzzis since they took on the dealership. Aprillia seems to spark more interest for some reason.
    The price point for the guzzi's has to be a large factor.
    I dont understand why in Europe, and the States, they have offers of Interest Free, Free Services and the like to entice buyers onto thier seats. But here in New Zealand, it seems you just have to have the love for the machine.

The Griso 8V is out in England, and I guess elswhere in Europe, ready to satisfy those that will be coming in to Spring very soon. We will have to wait until mid-late next year... and and what price I wonder.

At around $21K New Zealand dollars in the UK. The current 1100 Griso is $16500.00, Retailing here for 25K, That give the expected price for an 8V of around $29500.00 in our showrooms... damn will people buy it for a just that little bit more herb. I am tempted... but Price does pay factor. A carrot would have to be dangled in fromt of my face... or I can see stock gathering dust, apart from the odd person taking somthing for a spin, or Money is not a factor or 'LOVE"

So 2008 may also be the Stelvio, and the V7, but I would not think they will be here until 09. But who knows they may catch the fast boat.

Have I been waffling????

Maybe when 08 begins, it is time to start a 08 thread, or just continue with this one.

Bike
    08R6 Race bike
    has anyone ever noticed it's pronounces mo-toe gue-tsi? not guh-zee.

it's italian, pizza = pee-tsa therefore guzzi = gue-tsi
    Can I scream?

Bike
    03 V11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave- View Post
    has anyone ever noticed it's pronounces mo-toe gue-tsi? not guh-zee.

it's italian, pizza = pee-tsa therefore guzzi = gue-tsi
    Yes, took note years ago how Eric Wood pronounced it.

Bike
    The Griso
    Listen to the guy in this video clip, and it will give you pro-nunc ya should be using... but whatever in a way... does sound nice when said correctly. But then in some contecxt you could just sound like a tosser

Bike
    03 V11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_Bullet View Post
    Listen to the guy in this video clip, and it will give you pro-nunc ya should be using... but whatever in a way... does sound nice when said correctly. But then in some contecxt you could just sound like a tosser
    Better plug the speakers in. Hmmm always safe just to say Pizza

Bike
    The Griso
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000S View Post
    Better plug the speakers in. Hmmm always safe just to say Pizza
    Yes plug them on in, not a bad clip either.

And Pizza?? I think the food of the moment on KB is Bacon and Egg Pie!!!!!! Wonder if the Italians have a varient to that?

Thread Information