Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What year KX250 do I have...

Bike
    RMZ 250
    yeah I hate dishonest sellers. Guess it happens quite a bit with dirtbikes as there is no registration so if someone doesn't check before purchasing...they could get done. Live and learn I guess.

Now to get it taken to the shop so I can give it a good thrashing on the beach

Cheers for the input people.

Bike
    cr250f
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese View Post
    That ahppened to me too, a 98 rm turned into a 96

bastard
    no shit dude, i once bought a 91 kx 125, upon trying to fit $750 worth of brand new pro circuit pipes that i waited 4 weeks for i dicovered it was a 250 frame with a 125 engine in it. i was riding a fuking bitsa,and the pipes where fuking good for nothing! SHIT ME HARD THAT DID!:motu

Bike
    RMZ 250
    Quote Originally Posted by telliman View Post
    no shit dude, i once bought a 91 kx 125, upon trying to fit $750 worth of brand new pro circuit pipes that i waited 4 weeks for i dicovered it was a 250 frame with a 125 engine in it. i was riding a fuking bitsa,and the pipes where fuking good for nothing! SHIT ME HARD THAT DID!:motu
    Glad I found out as I've been looking for parts for a 94...and missed out on a 91 bike in bits that would have been perfect for parts if I had known.

Thread Information