Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Ladies of Wellington/Wairarapa/Manawatu/Kapiti and all points in between

Bike
    GSF250
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Actually. I think it had more to do riding a Honda and shaving legs? I wasn't listening properly as I was paying more attention to the pictures.
    Hmmm and why arent you at work aye??????

Ronin has a thing for honda riders dont ya! Lucky Mr KD has a suzuki now

Bike
    Hornet 900
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Ronin has a thing for honda riders dont ya! Lucky Mr KD has a suzuki now
    Yet another reason uncovered.

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    And all this while I was hard at work earning money to pay for my husbands next wax, oooppppppsss, I mean service....
    Seems like he did a fairly good job of defending himself (someone has to!)

Bike
    1998 BMW 650F
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Kendog View Post
    Hi gals!!
    Ok, so there's been murmurs of us gals getting together for a "chic ride", so lets get the ball rolling properly and not just talk about it (like the guys would do).

So some suggestions of a date would be the first task, followed by a meeting place and we could discuss a route then and there possibly, unless anyone has a grand idea of something to do or a route that would suit all abilities??

My suggestion would be the 10th of Dec, Welly and Kapiti ladies meet 10am at Rimutex, over the hill to meet up with the Wairarapa and Manawatu representatives in Featherston at 11amish, go for a ridypoos then some lunch and gossip somewhere then more riding. We could have a back-up day in-case the weather is poop as well.

So Ladies, hands up who's keen and suggestions/preferred day etc.

Cheers.

Hi
    I would be keen to go riding. Last time I went on a 'womens ride' the other riders were more keen on sitting around drinking coffee and doing girl talk! If this the case count me out, however if anyone out there keen to get out and actually do some riding .... then I am keen as. Am especailly looking for some one keen to get out on some of the interesting gravel roads out in the Wairarapa or maybe a good weekend ride up through back roads from Hunterville to Tangiwai up to Taumaranui, through to Whangamomona, explore gravel roads there.... that sort of thing. At the moment I am doing all these sorts of rides on my own... how about it girls?
    [I]'Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.' Kahlil Gabran

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    am riding most weekends .. mostly with the ashhurst crew .. been doing some good ks too .. however a cafe stop is generally on the cards .. oh yeah they have been finding the odd bit of gravel to traverse

there is a ride coming up in a few months here
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Sounds great Shiner, I'll definitely let you know next Gal ride. I however am not an Off road type of gal (well, I could be, but my bike isn't) but I'm sure there are some local ladies about who are that way inclined. Good luck.

Bike
    1998 BMW 650F
    Quote Originally Posted by chanceyy View Post
    am riding most weekends .. mostly with the ashhurst crew .. been doing some good ks too .. however a cafe stop is generally on the cards .. oh yeah they have been finding the odd bit of gravel to traverse

there is a ride coming up in a few months here

Thanks
    had a look at the ride you mentioned looks good! Will definately keep an eye on that and could see you there!
    [I]'Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.' Kahlil Gabran

Bike
    2007, Honda CBR600RR

Another Angel Ride?

Hi, Just returned to biking after 20mumble years away from riding. I'd be keen on an angel ride sometime this summer and on meeting other woman riding in the Wellington region. Any plans afoot or should that be awheel?

Bike
    Sold
    Geeze, I would be keen for going riding with all you lovely ladies but I can't remember where I left my bike! John.

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aud View Post
    Hi, Just returned to biking after 20mumble years away from riding. I'd be keen on an angel ride sometime this summer and on meeting other woman riding in the Wellington region. Any plans afoot or should that be awheel?
    Hi there!! Welcome to KB, and good on you for getting back into the riding!
    We'll probably sort out a few rides once the weather settles a little, definitely before the Xmas madness, so will add you to the list of gals to contact!! Ride safe!

Bike
    Honda CB750F1980, 955i Daytona 02
    Please keep me in mind too, would be nice to put a few faces to names and it sounds like you girls have a fun time when out and about. I am usuallly out with the Manawatu crowd somewhere but let me know when and I will come meet up with you all. Away end of Dec though.

Bike
    Buell XB12XT

Yes please!

I would like to meet up with the Manawatu ladies too

Oh dear, another sad little post from the man who thinks sarcasm is wit.

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    I'll let you ladies all know when we get our bums into gear and organise the next ride. Take care gals!!

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    New thread for a new ride here ladies.

Bike
    2010 XR1200X Harley Davidson
    Blog Entries
    Yes please - keen as, been hoping that a gals ride would kick into gear here in Welly, it's big hit in the south island with the annual babes on bikes ride.

"Ride It Like You Stole It"

Thread Information