Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies of Wellington/Wairarapa/Manawatu/Kapiti and all points in between

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries

Ladies of Wellington/Wairarapa/Manawatu/Kapiti and all points in between

Hi gals!!
    Ok, so there's been murmurs of us gals getting together for a "chic ride", so lets get the ball rolling properly and not just talk about it (like the guys would do).

So some suggestions of a date would be the first task, followed by a meeting place and we could discuss a route then and there possibly, unless anyone has a grand idea of something to do or a route that would suit all abilities??

My suggestion would be the 10th of Dec, Welly and Kapiti ladies meet 10am at Rimutex, over the hill to meet up with the Wairarapa and Manawatu representatives in Featherston at 11amish, go for a ridypoos then some lunch and gossip somewhere then more riding. We could have a back-up day in-case the weather is poop as well.

So Ladies, hands up who's keen and suggestions/preferred day etc.

Cheers.

Bike
    GSF250
    The 10th is fine with me at this stage.. depending weather of course.
    Back up day.. maybe the next weekend (I havent got anything planned for any of the weekends of Dec)
    Never been as far as Featherston (yet) so not sure what route to take, will leave it up to you girls who know your way around. As long as its a fine day, and I can ride at my own pace it will be all good. (will check with my mentor though )

Should be fun!!
    " It appears that the website has become alive. This happens to computers and robots sometimes. Am I scared of a stupid computer? Please. The computer should be scared of me."

Bike
    Nothing, broke it, no $$ for a new one
    I'd be up for that The 10th is good with me. it's the only weekend I can do in fact as we are off home for Xmas not long afterwards.

I've only ridden over the takas twice so I'll be the slowpoke at the back...
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Bike
    Goose
    Well I would be keen but at the moment my "new" bike has a fooked chain and no fuel tap so I havent been able to take her far at all Im doubting that I can afford to have her fixed by Xmas but we'll see....
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike
    Suzuki AN125 Scooter, Honda scooter
    I'd be keen but may be doing the Coast to Coast on the 9th and camping overnight, so the 10th would probably be out. But if the weather looks dodgy that weekend, probably pass on Coast to Coast and just head out Sunday
    10th

Marie

Bike
    Yeah Baby!
    "Ladies of Wellington/Wairarapa/Manawatu/Kapiti and all points in between"

You mean there's at least 2 of them in there somewhere?
    Some things are worth dying for, living is one of them.

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Well you never know Jim, I might not mention somewhere and a lady may think she isn't invited!!! Just wanna cover all bases so as not to upset anyone and get throttled with a pink handbag or something. ( Or are you referring to all points inbetween ladies and all the others, in which case, cross dressers are welcome)

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    So the 10th is sounding promising so far, and it's a cruisey type of ride, so nobody should feel left behind or imcompetent, more just for the gals to meet up and compare foot wear, trousers etc instead of chicken strips and dick size.

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Kendog View Post
    go for a ridypoos
    hmmmmmm...............................
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    I did wonder after posting that how long it would take you to arrive!
    You are welcome to come and give us piggyback rides!

Bike
    Nothing, broke it, no $$ for a new one
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatjim View Post
    "Ladies of Wellington/Wairarapa/Manawatu/Kapiti and all points in between"

You mean there's at least 2 of them in there somewhere?
    Watch it!

Not often I get the chance to pass myself off as a lady so every opportunity is welcomed gratefully! LOL

Anyway, what you doing in a ladies' thread, eh? eh?
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Bike
    DL650
    I'm in and dont worry - i havent had the time to take my bike over the takas and am BUSTING to and when i DO have the time the weather is crap!! keep us informed and i am happy to meet you in Featherston. Dont worry Lissa we can do that trip together. If you can make it as far as Carterton the ride to Featherston is a breeze.

What about head out to Lake Ferry and then back around to the Gladstone pub? thats a nice ride out there and not too long.

I am no speedster either

Cant WAIT either! Should be fun!

Bike
    Triumph
    sounds like a plan..bike is going in this week for a oil change and a new pirrelli .not sure if im getting the tank work done at this stage so will say yes for the 10th depending.have had a long recovery after 3 ops this year so i might not do the whole ride but am keen to meet up somewhere!!!!! (and weather depending)
    <span style=font-family: Century Gothic><font size=4><font color=DarkOrchid>Live and let live</font></font></span>

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    That sounds good Elle.
    Ok, well I'm going to start sending out PMs to all the gals around here that I know who may be keen, so if everyone else does the same, we should get a good turn out.
    So plan so far is: 10th Dec, 10am Rimutex to Featherston meet about 11ish then off to find some grub and a piggyback ride from Mr Poos, all ladies welcome.
    If I forget to send you a PM, please feel free to come along too!!

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Cool U4ea!
    Can't wait to meet some of the newer members and have another ride with the girls, was a great day out last time, so hopefully the weather comes to the party this time too.

Thread Information