Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wellington, Masterton, Taupo

Bike
    DL650
    OH re the Sunday *L*

and i cannot BELIEVE you are organizing a ride without me *teary*
    Go on, click on the pic for larger version!

Bike
    GSF250
    Quote Originally Posted by elle33f View Post
    OH re the Sunday *L*

and i cannot BELIEVE you are organizing a ride without me *teary*
    Well.. we are going for TWO rides tomorrow elle! Shame the others have to work! hehe. I'll buy you a trim milk latte thingy me bob to make up for it!
    " It appears that the website has become alive. This happens to computers and robots sometimes. Am I scared of a stupid computer? Please. The computer should be scared of me."

Bike
    GSF250
    Ok, looks like alot of people from the rapa will either be drunk at the sevens that weekend or at Manfield track day.

Was thinking of riding to Manfield on the 3rd Feb (hopefully with someone who isnt too afraid to ride with me)

On the 6th Feb is a ride with chicks/guys (check ladies forum) somewhere in the rapa, not confirmed yet.

So if you give me a text on the 2nd, or 6th or sometime Sniper I am sure we can meet up at a pub or something and will drag the others with me.
    " It appears that the website has become alive. This happens to computers and robots sometimes. Am I scared of a stupid computer? Please. The computer should be scared of me."

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Sounds like a plan
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh sooner or late
    And how can a man die better
    Than facing fearful odds
    For the ashes of his fathers
    And the temples of his Gods

Bike
    GSF250
    Hey... not going to manfield on sat now sniper... just martinborough for the fair in the morning. Send me a text if you want to meet up Friday night, might be able to get a couple of the other guys to come to.

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Ok, Im getting all ready to leave now. I will be bringing a couple of rifles up with me to, so one of the days I will be out on a farm pest cleaning. Plans are the same still

S
    Than facing fearful odds

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    My sincere apologese for not being able to meet up with people. Got stuck at Castlepoint for a while with a cage that blew a waterpump Goddamn mitsi galant POS!!!

I did manage to see a few of the guys enjoy their ride to castlepoint on Tues 6th feb when I was on my way back. Whoever was the yellow TL1000 needs to learn that he/she doesnt need to ride on the centerline and cause me to pull over to the side.

Im up again in a few weeks to make good my word that Im going to visit people. Watch this space
    Than facing fearful odds

Bike
    GSF250
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    My sincere apologese for not being able to meet up with people. Got stuck at Castlepoint for a while with a cage that blew a waterpump Goddamn mitsi galant POS!!!

I did manage to see a few of the guys enjoy their ride to castlepoint on Tues 6th feb when I was on my way back. Whoever was the yellow TL1000 needs to learn that he/she doesnt need to ride on the centerline and cause me to pull over to the side.

Im up again in a few weeks to make good my word that Im going to visit people. Watch this space
    I wondered what happened to you!! Hope you had a good time... the person on the TL1000 was prob from Welly.... they are nuts!!

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    I wondered what happened to you!! Hope you had a good time... the person on the TL1000 was prob from Welly.... they are nuts!!
    I still feel pretty gutted. The other half wanted to meet some girl bikers too.
    Than facing fearful odds

Bike
    GSF250
    Oh well... theres always next time! Was a pretty full on weekend for the Rapa riders anyway.

Bike
    2023 MT 09 SP
    That would be Brent

Thread Information