k6 750

Bike
    cbr250rr
    cbr250 1990+
    no licence ryder

Bike
    DRZ400

gb250

Its the same as the sporty CBX250RS but in retro/classic type clothing, great bikes. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-139929163.htm

Bike
    06 GT250R Electric Mango

cbr 250

Ok, Toymachine has taken off to Ireland to help stave off another potatoe famine and has left his bike in my hands to sell on his behalf.

If your interested send me a PM and I will also be putting it up on Trademe for him.

It has 46k kms on the clock, new sprockets front and rear, new chain, new rear brake disc, replaced front brake discs with meatier 2nd hand ones and has been regularly serviced and run on motul oil.

Also have a pile of receipts for work done on the bike over the years.

Need to sell this bike as its taking up room in my garage

SOLD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bike.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	88865  

Bike
    2003 gsxr1300
    anyone had a play on a scorpio z? seem cheap (both sense of the word) but wanting to know if anyone has put up with one long enough to test it out?
    HOLDEN fan for life.

He's the greatest damn mechanic that you ever have seen,
    Rounding off bolts since the age of 14.

Police Tab to date $940
    Blinder X45 just fitted!!!
    Leveling the playing field

Bike
    2010 Kawasaki Concours ZG1400
    Got a Scorpio at the moment. Have done about 7500km on it so far. My first bike so my opinion is probably a little one sided as I have got no experience with other bikes to compare it against.
    It is a good little bike to learn on and to commute on. I am of pretty average size, weight and height, and the Scorpio for me is just right when it comes to riding position and being able to plant both feet on the ground. It is also relatively light, weighing no more than about 45kg than my own weight which I guess must help when you are learning to ride.
    Around town it is quite zippy. On the open road at 100km/h it is quite busy. They seem to be geared quite low, so the engine is spinning quite fast. Many times I have tried looking for that elusive 6th gear when doing 55-60km/h. 60km/h on the speedo (which reads a little fast) equals 4000rpm in 5th gear. On the motorways, keeping up with other traffic, the needle sits on 7000rpm. The redline is at 9500rpm. At motorway speeds if there is a stiff headwind there is not much extra power left in the engine. If it is not too windy it will accelerate from 100 to 120km/h without too much fuss. No idea what its top speed is, haven't tried that yet but I am guessing somewhere around that 135 to 140 mark. After 11 months on it I am starting to want more power.
    During the time I have had it, the only problem has been a slightly leaking fork seal which the the guys at TSS motorcycles (where I bought it) replaced without fuss and under warranty. Reading through the Yamaha warranty booklet it says that gaskets and seals aren't covered under warranty so I was pleasantly surprised to get the work done for free.
    The front suspension seems a little soft and dives quite badly under hard braking and bottoms out quite easily if going a little fast up a driveway (might have been the cause of my leaking fork seal in the first place). Rear suspension seems fine for 1 person on the bike. Still being on my restricted I have never has someone else on the back but I would think that being such a small light bike it wouldn't cope with passengers too well.
    The bike is assembled in Indonesia and seems to be put together resonably well. I ride it to work everyday, rain or shine, so the bike gets subjected to the weather quite a bit. There are some indications of slight rusting on the bottom triple clamp (think that is what it is called) and I need to deal to this to stop it from getting worse. Other than that it is holding up great. Mine is the blue model with the chrome spoked wheels and chrome exhaust. Another guy at work bought the later red model with the cast alloy wheels and black exhaust. After just 2500km on his I am not sure how long that black exhaust will keep looking good. I have a feeling (and only time will tell) that the black exhausts will end up rusty after a year or so. My chrome exhaust still looks like the day it left the showroom.
    The bike is running on Indonesian made IRC tyres which don't seem to stand up to well to the rough roads we have here, especially that grippy man-made chip which they use on the Wainui Hill road and which I travel at least twice a day. The front is showing signs of feathering and the rear might last another 1000km or so. It will be interesting to see if the rear will pass it's first WOF which is due at the end of February.
    Overall I am quite pleased with it. Looking to go for my full licence early in March and if the Scorpio had a little more power and cruised at open road speeds at a more relaxed rpm, I would probably hang on to it.

Bike
    2003 gsxr1300
    ah good to hear. nice to see they dont just fall apart. you joining the club 250 on saturday???
    HOLDEN fan for life.

He's the greatest damn mechanic that you ever have seen,
    Rounding off bolts since the age of 14.

Police Tab to date $940
    Blinder X45 just fitted!!!
    Leveling the playing field

Bike
    2010 Kawasaki Concours ZG1400
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer-king View Post
    ah good to hear. nice to see they dont just fall apart. you joining the club 250 on saturday???
    Yep, I'll come along for look and to gain some more knowledge and experience.

Bike
    currently bikeless
    my gt250r is for sale http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh....php?p=1887431 if anyones inerested let me know
    I didnt slap you....I high-fived you in the face

Bike
    2001 Suzuki Grasstracker

Bike
    Honda 2006 cbf250

same??

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Piggy View Post
    Hey PT - my Honda is a CB250RS and definitely a 1983. Does that help at all or am I missing the point?
    I have a Honda CBF 250 2006. Selling hopefully at the end of August this year.

Bike

Bike
    VFR400 & CBR250R

Bike
    Honde GB400f TT
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-212111997.htm

Saw this on Thursday. It's a bit rusty, but seemed in very good nick, and it's very, very cheap. The owner said she just wanted a quick sale, and she had a thick stack of receipts.

Bike
    2005 FLSTNI Softail Deluxe
    Blog Entries
    I'm selling my 2005 GN250. there's pics on my album page. She's got about 8200 k's and includes the givi screen and top box. rego is due next month. She got a new wof yesterday. Runs great. serviced last month. I'm the 2nd owner. I bought her from McGiver and Vietch with 6600 k's on her. She's got some corrosion on the engine and forks (previous owner didn't have a garage) but no rust or paint scratches.

I'm asking $2900.

if anyone is interested let me know and i'll throw up some more pics. She'll be listed on trademe next week.

Thread Information