View Poll Results: Which firearm types do you own?

Voters
912. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shotgun (single, double, pump, lever, bolt)

291 31.91%
  • Shotgun Auto (non MSSA)

96 10.53%
  • Rifle (single, double, pump, lever, bolt)

408 44.74%
  • Rifle Auto (non MSSA)

177 19.41%
  • MSSA

66 7.24%
  • Pistol

78 8.55%
  • Black powder (rifle, pistol, shotgun)

35 3.84%
  • Air/Gas (pistol, rifle)

313 34.32%
  • un-armed

305 33.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 655 of 676 FirstFirst ... 155555605645653654655656657665 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 10140

Thread: The firearm thread

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    You have to ask why was this crazy and wacko things being pushed so much .
    by yourself on a motorbike forum...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    by yourself on a motorbike forum...
    Woah!

So, by that statement, you're implying that it's R650, on Kiwibiker that somehow got the Rittenhouse trial to the attention of the Global populace?

That's some seriously high praise for the man.

I think that must qualify R650 for some form of Journalism prize....

Of course, we could consider the alternative, whereby all the groups aligned with the Communist Revolutionaries (the media, the Celebrity class, the Universities etc.) all deemed that Kyle was the most evil person in history, and used their massive influence to draw awareness to this.

Oh, and one bonus hilarious joke:

Why are all the Hollywood celebrities so upset at the Rittenhouse trial?

They don't like it when children defend themselves against Pedophiles.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    You have to ask why was this trial out of all the crazy and wacko things being pushed so much by USA and worldwide media...
    That trial was just one of two filling the nation's column inches. I think the Jury in the other has retired to consider their verdict now. The main contrast between the two trials is the restrained, dignified manner of the judge in this one. Oh, that and the numerous defence motions for a mistrial.

It's reported that Kyle wants to take legal action against Biden for calling him a white supremicist. Almost as if his reputation could be damaged. I'm no lawyer but a coupla things spring to mind, there are pictures of him flashing a white power sign and in dodgy company, which could be a problem. I seem to recall frequent mention of a Justice Dept opinion that a sitting president cannot face legal action.

Incidently, Kyle has a publicist. Doesn't everyone?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That trial was just one of two filling the nation's column inches. I think the Jury in the other has retired to consider their verdict now. The main contrast between the two trials is the restrained, dignified manner of the judge in this one. Oh, that and the numerous defence motions for a mistrial.

It's reported that Kyle wants to take legal action against Biden for calling him a white supremicist. Almost as if his reputation could be damaged. I'm no lawyer but a coupla things spring to mind, there are pictures of him flashing a white power sign and in dodgy company, which could be a problem. I seem to recall frequent mention of a Justice Dept opinion that a sitting president cannot face legal action.

I've watched bit of the Ahmed trial, personally think that they are guilty, even if it seems equally likely that Ahmed was doing a number of potentially dubious things.

As for the OK symbol, if my memory serves, this was a Prank from 4Chan, along the lines of:

"What is the most ridiculous thing that we can convince the mainstream is White Supremacy, to demonstrate how blindly they'll believe it"

So not actual White Supremacy, I don't know if you can sue a sitting president for Slander, but Kyle should absolute sue the pants off of everyone that's been lying about them.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

"What is the most ridiculous thing that we can convince the mainstream is White Supremacy, to demonstrate how blindly they'll believe it"
    That may be how it started, and I do seem to recall something like that. The joke is over long since, it is in common usuage as a white power sign and has been for some years now. You need to keep up.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

They have a secret sign/wave...???. I thought the flaming pitchforks and white robes kinda made them high profile to start with lol
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    I've watched bit of the Ahmed trial, personally think that they are guilty, even if it seems equally likely that Ahmed was doing a number of potentially dubious things.

As for the OK symbol, if my memory serves, this was a Prank from 4Chan, along the lines of:

So not actual White Supremacy, I don't know if you can sue a sitting president for Slander, but Kyle should absolute sue the pants off of everyone that's been lying about them.
    Oh your right....

I remember when extreme alt left media outlets and blogs tried to start that scam off. Obviously they were counting on the Goebbels principle if you repeat a lie often enough....
    Of course what happened is people on the right started using it to troll and trigger lefty snowflakes knowing that the BLM/antifa/woke/alt left crowd would believe their own garbage.
    Bugger just re read your comment you could be right there too.
    All that really matters is that true white supremacist groups are rarest than real terrorists otherwise we would be seeing race based murders/attacks/vandalism etc all the time.
    But what do we really see every day? we see predominantly non white gangs attacking other predominantly non white gangs or beating up their own people for drug debts/turf wars etc...
    White supremicism really only exists as a cheap shot label to anyone that challenges one of the repeatedly Ill thought out govt policies designed to advantage ethnic minorities.
    It’s a rare frINGE element in USA and just about non existent in NZ.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    They have a secret sign/wave...???. I thought the flaming pitchforks and white robes kinda made them high profile to start with lol
    Well White House staff could hardly turn up in public in their robes. They could and did flash the sign in the White House though. You get that when you have fascists in the house.

That was then though, this is now.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Oh your right....

I remember when extreme alt left media outlets and blogs tried to start that scam off. Obviously they were counting on the Goebbels principle if you repeat a lie often enough....
    Of course what happened is people on the right started using it to troll and trigger lefty snowflakes knowing that the BLM/antifa/woke/alt left crowd would believe their own garbage.
    Bugger just re read your comment you could be right there too.
    All that really matters is that true white supremacist groups are rarest than real terrorists otherwise we would be seeing race based murders/attacks/vandalism etc all the time.
    But what do we really see every day? we see predominantly non white gangs attacking other predominantly non white gangs or beating up their own people for drug debts/turf wars etc...
    White supremicism really only exists as a cheap shot label to anyone that challenges one of the repeatedly Ill thought out govt policies designed to advantage ethnic minorities.
    It’s a rare frINGE element in USA and just about non existent in NZ.
    That is fucking amazing. So much wrong in so few words. I'm just reading a book by a guy who has studied the global far right, he got into the KKK and the Militias. The biggest terrorism threat in the USA is now acknowledged to be the RWNJs, and has been for some time, but Trump wouldn't hear about it. So they were chasing Antifa, which is so stupid it's funny. If ypu doubt that, consider that the biggest intelligence resources in the world couldn't find it. It's almost as if it didn't exist. Well, for sane people it didn't exist.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    That may be how it started, and I do seem to recall something like that. The joke is over long since, it is in common usuage as a white power sign and has been for some years now. You need to keep up.
    No, my friend, you need to keep up.

The joke is people like you and the punchline is your reaction to it.

I'm being very serious on this. 4Chan has a long history of (and I hate the term, but in this case, it's accurate) of 'Weaponised Autism' - that is, people who are very intelligent, too much time on their hands, a keen eye for patterns and a particular dislike of when rules (both in the legal sense an the social sense) aren't applied fairly.

Their premise was that the Left Wing media obsession with 'White Supremacy' would enable them to call something completely and obviously innocuous as related to 'White Supremacy' and then have the Media propagate it (uncritically) into the wider culture, thus having the Media create 'White Supremacy'.

Now, if there are actual 'White Supremecist' groups that use this (and for the record, I'm highly skeptical of this) - that's entirely because the Media ran this Hoax. Or to put it another way: Any actual 'White Supremacy' that you want to claim is linked to the usage of this symbol, is entirely due to the Media.

The other problem is that the OK symbol has a very long and very wide legacy of meaning 'Everything is OK' - From everything to Divers using non verbal communication - to people just letting others know that they are fine.

Everytime people like you say that it's 'White Supremacy', that means the Joke isn't over, it's still happening - the way to make the Joke over is to realize that you've been played: by some 4D Chess Mastermind(s) on a shitposting board who took the media obsession to it's logical conclusion.

The fact that you're aware it comes from 4Chan yet still believe the Hoax makes it all the more funny.

And do you want to know the Irony of all this?

Firstly, according to US law, Kyle isn't White, he's Latino.

Secondly: I was watching Kyle's interview clips today - and he said he supports BLM and some of their ideals - in particular, he said that he has a lot of sympathy for people that claim prosecutorial overreach, based on his own experience with the Justice system. So for some of the areas where BLM (despite the fact their critique comes from a place of wanting to incite a communist revolution) might have a point, Kyle agrees and would make an excellent example.

Real 'White Supremecist' thinking that, wanting to take a look at Prosecutor misconduct that might have led to bogus charges or false convictions of innocent Black people....

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    That is fucking amazing. So much wrong in so few words. I'm just reading a book by a guy who has studied the global far right, he got into the KKK and the Militias. The biggest terrorism threat in the USA is now acknowledged to be the RWNJs, and has been for some time, but Trump wouldn't hear about it.
    So, I guess the Wisconsin Truck attack doesn't exist then...

But I've really got to grill you on this point - When you have the likes of Antifa (which is very much real - we've been through this...) and BLM Rioting, Burning, Looting AND Murdering (remember the guy that shot those Cops in Dallas? and now the Wisconsin Terrorist)

Where is the RWNJ Terrorism?

I'll be generous - I'll let you include Jan 6th and Charlottesville - Let's Count the Bodies and compare, shall we?

Doing some quick mental Maths - I've got 2 people dead due to 'RWNJ's and I'm already hitting double digits with just Wisconsin, CHAZ/CHOP, the Dallas shooter etc.

Now, I could hear the argument that since the RWNJs tend to be very much of the '2A and from my Cold Dead Hands' type, that on a practical level, should they choose to launch and assault, they would have significantly greater firepower and from that basis you could make an argument that they *could* become the biggest terrorist threat, but in order to do so, you have to ignore the *actual* biggest terrorist threat which Left Wing revolutionaries.

As for the Panel of experts and the acknowledgement - let me put it this way:

If you ask Israel, they would say that Hamas and the Palestinians were the greatest threat.
    If you ask Palestinians, they would say that the Jews and Israel were the greatest threat.

Asking the Left wing what they think is the greatest threat, do you think they are going to say the Revolutionary Communists or the Eeeeevil Right Wingers?

So they were chasing Antifa, which is so stupid it's funny. If ypu doubt that, consider that the biggest intelligence resources in the world couldn't find it. It's almost as if it didn't exist. Well, for sane people it didn't exist.
    One might conjecture that one who is willfully blind won't find anything, either.

BTW - any comment on the short snippet from a University about Critical Race Theory that I posted? I've noticed each time you try to hand waive it away and I challenge you to set your standard of proof And give several examples of it being a big Marxist pile of shit you go oddly quiet.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    No, my friend, you need to keep up.

The joke is people like you and the punchline is your reaction to it.

I'm being very serious on this. 4Chan has a long history of (and I hate the term, but in this case, it's accurate) of 'Weaponised Autism' - that is, people who are very intelligent, too much time on their hands, a keen eye for patterns and a particular dislike of when rules (both in the legal sense an the social sense) aren't applied fairly.

Their premise was that the Left Wing media obsession with 'White Supremacy' would enable them to call something completely and obviously innocuous as related to 'White Supremacy' and then have the Media propagate it (uncritically) into the wider culture, thus having the Media create 'White Supremacy'.

Now, if there are actual 'White Supremecist' groups that use this (and for the record, I'm highly skeptical of this) - that's entirely because the Media ran this Hoax. Or to put it another way: Any actual 'White Supremacy' that you want to claim is linked to the usage of this symbol, is entirely due to the Media.

The other problem is that the OK symbol has a very long and very wide legacy of meaning 'Everything is OK' - From everything to Divers using non verbal communication - to people just letting others know that they are fine.

Everytime people like you say that it's 'White Supremacy', that means the Joke isn't over, it's still happening - the way to make the Joke over is to realize that you've been played: by some 4D Chess Mastermind(s) on a shitposting board who took the media obsession to it's logical conclusion.

The fact that you're aware it comes from 4Chan yet still believe the Hoax makes it all the more funny.

And do you want to know the Irony of all this?

Firstly, according to US law, Kyle isn't White, he's Latino.

Secondly: I was watching Kyle's interview clips today - and he said he supports BLM and some of their ideals - in particular, he said that he has a lot of sympathy for people that claim prosecutorial overreach, based on his own experience with the Justice system. So for some of the areas where BLM (despite the fact their critique comes from a place of wanting to incite a communist revolution) might have a point, Kyle agrees and would make an excellent example.

Real 'White Supremecist' thinking that, wanting to take a look at Prosecutor misconduct that might have led to bogus charges or false convictions of innocent Black people....
    Absolute rubbish from go to whoa. Seriously dude get a grip. Oh and see a while back you gave me red. Have a well deserved one in return.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Absolute rubbish from go to whoa. Seriously dude get a grip.
    Considering the people on 4Chan outright stated what their goal was and you are doing exactly what they predicted people like you would, no, it's not.

Oh and see a while back you gave me red. Have a well deserved one in return.
    Now, I've got no problem in getting Red Repped.

However, I do have a very big problem with outright lies.

Firstly - there are only 2 people I think I've ever intentionally given Red Rep to (I think once I gave someone red by accident) - They would be Katman and Madness. That would also be quite a long time ago.

If I look in my Rep history, I have not given a single Red Rep going all the way back to 2018 (which is as far back as it shows). I have stated on multiple occasions that some time ago I made a conscious decision not to Red Rep.

And whilst I can take an attacks on any position that I happen to hold in good grace, I do not do the same for demonstrably false lies about my personal character.

So, here's my Rep history, with the last 2 reps I've given you, you'll notice that all of the ones in the screenshot are green, and I've given you 2 in recent times - you will be able to no doubt confirm that what I've posted is true and accurate - and I expect both an apology and a retraction.

There's some further observations I could make about perception, reality - but I'll leave those be, so long as the right thing to do, is done.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rep.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	350187

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Now, I've got no problem in getting Red Repped.

However, I do have a very big problem with outright lies.

Firstly - there are only 2 people I think I've ever intentionally given Red Rep to (I think once I gave someone red by accident) - They would be Katman and Madness. That would also be quite a long time ago.
    I don't know what happened there but it definitely seems I owe you an apology. I had been wandering about less frequently visited parts of KB, and I noticed that I had unknowingly received a number of reds. When people on your ignore list give you red you don't see it. You remain blissfully unaware. I cancelled my ignore list and saw I'd received red from everyone on my ignore list. Although as it turned out it was all but one.

So mea culpa and I apologise for the error.

I give red about as often as you, but I'll have to be more careful in future.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I don't know what happened there but it definitely seems I owe you an apology. I had been wandering about less frequently visited parts of KB, and I noticed that I had unknowingly received a number of reds. When people on your ignore list give you red you don't see it. You remain blissfully unaware. I cancelled my ignore list and saw I'd received red from everyone on my ignore list. Although as it turned out it was all but one.

So mea culpa and I apologise for the error.

I give red about as often as you, but I'll have to be more careful in future.
    Glad we got it sorted out, and no hard feelings.

In case anyone is interested - apparently I last gave out Red in 2016.

Thread Information