View Poll Results: Which firearm types do you own?

Voters
912. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shotgun (single, double, pump, lever, bolt)

291 31.91%
  • Shotgun Auto (non MSSA)

96 10.53%
  • Rifle (single, double, pump, lever, bolt)

408 44.74%
  • Rifle Auto (non MSSA)

177 19.41%
  • MSSA

66 7.24%
  • Pistol

78 8.55%
  • Black powder (rifle, pistol, shotgun)

35 3.84%
  • Air/Gas (pistol, rifle)

313 34.32%
  • un-armed

305 33.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 628 of 676 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630638 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 10140

Thread: The firearm thread

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Has it occurred to you that some people voted labour simply because they were the best party at the election? In the same light that Trump got voted in?
    case in point, nationals current leader. Is he prime minister material? If he stays as their leader, labour is pretty much guaranteed a second term.
    The way I saw it a lot of those people protested voted not for Labour but for the minor parties but got caught out when Winston went for Labour. I doubt that will happen again. True, Simon is far from ideal but with the continuous supply of Labour balls ups and Simons slightly better performance he just might end up being the best of a bad bunch.
    I predict National and Trump for 2020.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Have you not been watching the news? Things are not going well for Trump at the moment.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Yo momma
    Have you not been watching the news? Things are not going well for Trump at the moment.
    Depends on which news you watch. They’re all a bunch of liars.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Has it occurred to you that some people voted labour simply because they were the best party at the election?
    But Labour did not win enough seats in the house to form a Government. They needed help from the smaller Parties and a Party leader that has no electorate, but got into Parliament because his Party had enough Party votes to give him a seat in Parliament.

If more people thought they were "The best Party at the election" ... they would have won the election.

Now we have a Government by Committee. As such, some concessions have to be made by our noble leader to get policies in place.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    But Labour did not win enough seats in the house to form a Government. They needed help from the smaller Parties and a Party leader that has no electorate, but got into Parliament because his Party had enough Party votes to give him a seat in Parliament.

If more people thought they were "The best Party at the election" ... they would have won the election.

Now we have a Government by Committee. As such, some concessions have to be made by our noble leader to get policies in place.
    Yes we all know that. Neither did National win enough seats. But Labour were able to form a govt, something that eluded National at the time. Being able to work with and compromise with others, is what gives Labour the edge over National. Next election? We will see who has done enough, hopefully it won't just be Soymen Brudges crapping on endlessly about how badly Labour has done, but actually proposing something that the public likes and they can deliver on. I will not hold my breath.
    Here's a nice idea, get rid of Wankpac as the govts bank of choice and support Kiwibank.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Depends on which news you watch. They’re all a bunch of liars.
    No it doesn't. All the news outlets are reporting honestly on Trumpgate.

So where do you get your news from that you are the only one that knows what is going on then?
    Here's a clue, you have no more clues than anyone else. Faith in Donald Trump has gone out of fashion now. Don't know where you are going to get a replacement from tho....

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I don't think I can name a single news outlet, Right or Left leaning that has ever reported honestly on anything to do with Trump.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Yes we all know that. Neither did National win enough seats. But Labour were able to form a govt, something that eluded National at the time. Being able to work with and compromise with others, is what gives Labour the edge over National. Next election? We will see who has done enough, hopefully it won't just be Soymen Brudges crapping on endlessly about how badly Labour has done, but actually proposing something that the public likes and they can deliver on. I will not hold my breath.
    Here's a nice idea, get rid of Wankpac as the govts bank of choice and support Kiwibank.
    It wasn't compromise.

It was Winston Peters and his desire to get back at National, ever since 1996.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Fuck mate that's about as likely as finding an honest politician.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    GSXR1000
    I'm curious as to how you measure that.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Fuck mate that's about as likely as finding an honest politician.
    Which is why the news is to a degree untrustworthy. It is from, for the most part, and about untrustworthy people. You have to read between the lines. Which is exactly why Donald Trump is in so much trouble now, because people are working out that he is an untrustworthy fraudster.

So, where do you get all you accurate facts from?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Which is exactly why Donald Trump is in so much trouble now, because people are working out that he is an untrustworthy fraudster.
    The Burden of proof is to show that he is much more of an untrustworthy Fraudster than every other politician. Given recent track records, that might be a bit of a struggle....

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    I'm curious as to how you measure that.
    I didn't say it would be accurate. They for the mostpart report on information given/sold to them and they report on it. They don't just make it up although they often put zero effort into fact checking/spellchecking and context.
    It is up to you to work out what is true.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    The basic "Thing" that gives Labour "The Edge" is ... it IS the Government. This results in introduced policies, that were full of compromises and concessions, to get some form of agreement to the Bill introduced. Not the policies how they (Labour) would have preferred.

At the next election ... the question wont be "Have they done enough .. ??? ... " but is it what the Labour voters wanted .. ???
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I don't think I can name a single news outlet, Right or Left leaning that has ever reported honestly on anything to do with Trump.
    Hmmmm OK - Is there actually anything honest about Trump to report? -

Thread Information