View Poll Results: Which firearm types do you own?

Voters
912. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shotgun (single, double, pump, lever, bolt)

291 31.91%
  • Shotgun Auto (non MSSA)

96 10.53%
  • Rifle (single, double, pump, lever, bolt)

408 44.74%
  • Rifle Auto (non MSSA)

177 19.41%
  • MSSA

66 7.24%
  • Pistol

78 8.55%
  • Black powder (rifle, pistol, shotgun)

35 3.84%
  • Air/Gas (pistol, rifle)

313 34.32%
  • un-armed

305 33.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 622 of 676 FirstFirst ... 122522572612620621622623624632672 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 10140

Thread: The firearm thread

Bike
    aprilia

Bike
    Yo momma
    The stupid and pointless gun grab is working soooooo well the NZ Fuzz is setting up a new armed police squad as they 'have had growing concerns about the increasing number of incidents that police respond to that involve firearms'
    Nice one Labour. What a joke.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12277479
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    The stupid and pointless gun grab is working soooooo well the NZ Fuzz is setting up a new armed police squad as they 'have had growing concerns about the increasing number of incidents that police respond to that involve firearms'
    Nice one Labour. What a joke.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12277479
    So you want to criticise the govt on one hand for trying to impose gun reform, brought about by gun violence and then on the other hand condemn them for having to step up law enforcement armaments because of rising public violent incidents? You can't have it both ways chump!
    Has it occurred to you that these issues are not actually caused by this govt?
    Complaining about a problem with out posing a solution is called whining.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    So you want to criticise the govt on one hand for trying to impose gun reform, brought about by gun violence and then on the other hand condemn them for having to step up law enforcement armaments because of rising public violent incidents? You can't have it both ways chump!
    Has it occurred to you that these issues are not actually caused by this govt?
    Complaining about a problem with out posing a solution is called whining.
    What they have done has made absolutely no difference to public safety.
    I doubt any regular NZ citizen can truthfully say they feel safer after the gun grab where only law abiding people have handed in their hardware.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    husaberg
    I doubt any regular NZ citizen can truthfully say they feel safer after the gun grab where only law abiding people have handed in their hardware.
    So after the similar law changes made in Austrialia
    The Australian situation
    Following the Port Arthur incident, Australia implemented the National Firearms Agreement (NFA).
    Prohibited firearms that were handed in under the Australian government’s buy-back scheme after the Port Arthur massacre
    Reaearchers from the University of Sydney and Macquarie University in 2006, 2016 and 2018 looked at the number of mass killings before and after the NFA, and also whether the law changes affected the number of firearm-related deaths.
    Their research showed that while there had been 13 mass shootings (using the definition of five or more people killed) in the 18 years before the law changes, there had been none in the 22 years following (though there was one mass shooting involving seven members of one family at Margaret River in Western Australia in May 2018).
    Yet contrast this with the USA with there in and out partial 10 year only firearm law changes.

Any person with a shred of common sense can tell quite simply that anyone who feels that tighter firearm controls doesn't effect public safety is a blithering idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^

Or someone that can see the forrest for the trees might be wondering about those CIA MKULTRA programs and all the kids growing up on opiods and all sorts of drugs due to all the jobs going to china over the last 30 years.....

All the USA's manufacturing disappearing and dodgy politicians for the last 40+ years have wrecked havoc on the nuclear family in the USA.

That graph is a direct result of those trends and some "manipulation" by the likes of the CIA/MSM or similar imo.

Stephen paddock didnt haul 30+ guns mid way up a hotel just because he was "mentally ill" and then shoot himself in the head with a random handgun.

Again I come back to Obama changing the law for the MSM to propagandize the US people. Notice the spike around 2012 when the MSM went full propaganda mode?

But im just a conspiracy theorist for saying such things... A term of course coined by the CIA.

Guns dont shoot themselves.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post

Yet contrast this with the USA with there in and out partial 10 year only firearm law changes.

Any person with a shred of common sense can tell quite simply that anyone who feels that tighter firearm controls doesn't effect public safety is a blithering idiot.
    So do you fell safer, less safer, or no different after the gun grab?
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Oh, really! Oh good then, good to know the facts....

Bike
    husaberg

So do you fell safer, less safer, or no different after the gun grab?
    I posted actual evidence that not only refutes what you said, it proves you have no clue about the actual subject
    i am not surprised you change the subject and ignore that you are clearly wrong.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma
    I posted actual evidence that not only refutes what you said, it proves you have no clue about the actual subject
    i am not surprised you change the subject and ignore that you are clearly wrong.
    So do you feel safer now law abiding citizens that were never going to conduct any sort of shoot out have been made to hand in their weapons?
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    husaberg
    So do you feel safer now law abiding citizens that were never going to conduct any sort of shoot out have been made to hand in their weapons?
    How about you actually prove we are not safer as you claimed, when the stats from both the Australasian and the US shows that only an imbecile would conclude that stricter firearm control doesnt work in lowering the firearms deaths and number of mass shootings.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma
    How about you actually prove we are not safer as you claimed, when the stats from both the Australasian and the US shows that only an imbecile would conclude that stricter firearm control doesnt work in lowering the firearms deaths and number of mass shootings.
    So that's a 'no I don't feel any safer and the whole gun grab has been a total waste of time and tax payers money'.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    husaberg
    So that's a 'no I don't feel any safer and the whole gun grab has been a total waste of time and tax payers money'.
    You really should learn to read.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Upgraded to 765!
    Taken from a gunsmith not referring to me as doing modifications
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191020-163234_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	385.3 KB 
ID:	343442  

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro, wrong forum, try this one; www.boringtwatscraponendlessly.cum

Thread Information