Thread: Picture framing (Auckland)

Bike
    1985 XJ900 N

Cool Picture framing (Auckland)

If you are in Auckland and want some of those bike pictures framed I highly recommend Tayles Framing Supplies in Stoddard Rd, Mt Roskill.

They're customer service and advice are second to none. These folks really know their stuff and the business has been running for many years so they have a huge amount of experience behind them.

Also if you're interested in doing a little framing of your own then these guys are the only place you can go to in Auckland where you can buy everythinig you need to do your own framing and they freely offer you all the advice you need.

I have to admit that I am a little biased because this is my parents business, but if you doubt anything I have written here then go and see them and findout for yourself

They have a website that you out of towners can order products off: www.tayles.co.nz
    Live for today just in case someone decides to ruin your tomorrow

Bike
    '06 GSX 600F Katana
    I've dealt with Tayles for many years and also recommend them although I am not related in any way lol

I did a night class in picture framing many years back (they still run the courses which are very cheap), brought most of my supplies from Tayles and since then have had a nice little side line income from it. Tayles is a wealth of knowledge and is always willing to offer helpful information.
    We childproofed our homes, but they are still getting in.

Bike
    1985 XJ900 N
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy View Post
    I've dealt with Tayles for many years and also recommend them although I am not related in any way lol

I did a night class in picture framing many years back (they still run the courses which are very cheap), brought most of my supplies from Tayles and since then have had a nice little side line income from it. Tayles is a wealth of knowledge and is always willing to offer helpful information.
    Nice one... thanks Busy
    Live for today just in case someone decides to ruin your tomorrow

Thread Information