Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,516 to 1,523 of 1523

Thread: Depression...

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Bet you laboi=ured over that joke for ages.
    Lake Mathisons a bit overrated the reflections much like hundreds of others of our lakes.
    Franz Glacier actually advancing at the moment.
    Go up to Karamea if you havent been there. Way more senic
    Nah, it was as I wrote it. A fresh green look.

i will take all the suggestions on board but it won’t be this year....

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by russd7 View Post
    this is bloody depressing, everyone is talkin bout riding, we have the best weather in the country at the moment, 24.4 degrees today and im stuck in a bloody 3m x2m spraybooth all day cause the breeze is blowing in the right direction not to upset the neighbour. well at least i don't need meds, the chems are doing a fine job
    Talkin is all we are doing, I am stuck too.

soon we will be moaning and groaning it’s too hot to ride.......

or you will be baking in that booth

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post
    Talkin is all we are doing, I am stuck too.

soon we will be moaning and groaning it’s too hot to ride.......

or you will be baking in that booth
    ahhhhh see what you did there, not a bake oven but certainly felt like it today, Bloody heat wave

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by russd7 View Post
    ahhhhh see what you did there, not a bake oven but certainly felt like it today, Bloody heat wave
    I was moving a complete companies office equipment and documentation drawings files etc yesterday.
    It was a beaut day as a lot of work involved outside carrying stuff. Today rain so it was perfect.

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylegs View Post
    apparently two lots of red for successive posts isnt a thing "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to R650R again."

so, wanna go for the hat-trick
    Police are employed to keep the peace and protect people's liberty and safety. On a bad day the person you want in this job has to be on their A game all the time.
    There's ample documentation available to show how dangerous anti depressant medication is, its effects on the brain are similar to Amphetamines in the damage it does. This medication just disguises a problem.
    I cant believe the talent pool available is so shallow that this dispensation is required or even considered.
    Anti depressants are one of the reasons why we have more women killers and women killing their own children these days.
    Feel free to red rep again if freedom of speech is worse than employing someone fit and healthy for a particular job.

In relation to subsequent comments I have no issue with someone already employed needing medication and continuing in job with monitoring. But in a job where clarity of mind and sound judgement is imperative, taking someone in who is on mind altering medication is not best practice.

On a positive note, this guys story is really positive motivation about overcoming lifes problems, seriously burnt and nearly dead he came back to get to the top of his profession....

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Police are employed to keep the peace and protect people's liberty and safety. On a bad day the person you want in this job has to be on their A game all the time.
    There's ample documentation available to show how dangerous anti depressant medication is, its effects on the brain are similar to Amphetamines in the damage it does. This medication just disguises a problem.
    I cant believe the talent pool available is so shallow that this dispensation is required or even considered.
    Anti depressants are one of the reasons why we have more women killers and women killing their own children these days.
    Feel free to red rep again if freedom of speech is worse than employing someone fit and healthy for a particular job.

In relation to subsequent comments I have no issue with someone already employed needing medication and continuing in job with monitoring. But in a job where clarity of mind and sound judgement is imperative, taking someone in who is on mind altering medication is not best practice.

On a positive note, this guys story is really positive motivation about overcoming lifes problems, seriously burnt and nearly dead he came back to get to the top of his profession....

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to R650R again."

As you wish - Though common wisdom suggests you normally use your last wish to wish for another thousand wishes.

...And FWIW, I have no problem with freedom of speech but merely wanted to let you know I disagreed strongly with your view and think you might need to get out more

Bike
    BSA A10
    In a lot of people (myself included) it fixes the problem

Really? Figures from a reputable source to back that up?
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    In a lot of people (myself included) it fixes the problem

Really? Figures from a reputable source to back that up?
    And theres the rub - people like r650rwhateverthefuck really dont understand what it is and how it works.
    Last edited by Luckylegs; 18th November 2017 at 22:22. Reason: Fixed the spelling of the kraut bike handle

Thread Information