Page 3 of 205 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunedin rides

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by FREE2B View Post
    So is anybody else keen to go for the ride Sunday morning?? I am would be good if others did too then Id have someone to ride back with.

See how I go... I have to make some cut backs

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    So is anybody else keen to go for the ride Sunday morning?? I am would be good if others did too then Id have someone to ride back with.
    Good chance that I can go, Mrs V too. Will confirm on Saturday.
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    ha... I just did a calculation... bike needs a rego not a w.o.f... (I knew it was one of them) the front tyre is good enough to last untill at least the w.o.f in 3 or 4 months time (in theory) soooooooooooo.... ummm kewl if I get my arse outta bed on sunday I prolly can come for a blat...

Bike
    KTM 990 Adv, Gas Gas EC300,
    Quote Originally Posted by Virago View Post
    Be great to see you guys again
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkNZ View Post
    ha... I just did a calculation... bike needs a rego not a w.o.f... (I knew it was one of them) the front tyre is good enough to last untill at least the w.o.f in 3 or 4 months time (in theory) soooooooooooo.... ummm kewl if I get my arse outta bed on sunday I prolly can come for a blat...
    Just get your arse outa bed - and no sniffing bottle tops till the late hours on Sat night!

Great to see one of the Dunedin biker angels leading the charge here - wheres the rest of them?? Come on BotB, Midnight Special, Silverfern, who else??

Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkNZ View Post
    Sowey...
    Assume the position

Bike
    2015 Triumph Bonneville America LT
    Will be keen to join in when I finally get back to Dunedin. Finding a decent job for a computer geek is difficult in Dunedin.

But will be there with bells on for the rides when I finally get there.
    I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Bike
    RIP MAGGIE LETS GO NIGHTSTER
    Sorry guys my dad has just undergone triple bypass so am busy Sunday picking up brother from airport other wise would have been keen ..... once things settle here and he is home and on the mend and kids are settled back into school routine i am up for some jaunts around the countryside definately....

Bike
    a blue one VN 900c
    Quote Originally Posted by botb View Post
    Sorry guys my dad has just undergone triple bypass so am busy Sunday picking up brother from airport other wise would have been keen ..... once things settle here and he is home and on the mend and kids are settled back into school routine i am up for some jaunts around the countryside definately....
    hope things go well for you and your family. Will look forward to catching up when things settle down for you

Bike
    a blue one VN 900c
    Quote Originally Posted by Virago View Post
    Hope you guys can make it

Bike
    2012 Victory Hammer & 1973 Triumph X75
    Early Quote from Ruralman on this thread!!!!

"OK lets say Sat the 17th Feb for a run to Lawrence - leave Dunedin 9am - I'll ride down to Milton and meet you there outside the Shell garage at 9:45 and then we head up to Lawrence for coffee and a natter."

9AM START!!!? You can tell he's a farmer. Hell, I'm lucky to make some runs by 10.30am. Your thoughts please?

Bike
    KTM 990 Adv, Gas Gas EC300,
    Quote Originally Posted by xknuts View Post

"OK lets say Sat the 17th Feb for a run to Lawrence - leave Dunedin 9am - I'll ride down to Milton and meet you there outside the Shell garage at 9:45 and then we head up to Lawrence for coffee and a natter."

9AM START!!!? You can tell he's a farmer. Hell, I'm lucky to make some runs by 10.30am. Your thoughts please?
    Hey I'm not a dairy farmer - us sheep and beef (plus a few other things) farmers aren't into the 5am start brigade ya know!!!
    I hope it is still a morning run as I'd like to go through to Dunnas in the afternoon to watch some kids sport. No problem if the coffee in Lawrence is getting awfully close to lunch time though.

Bike
    1982 kawasaki ZK440
    I'm keen, just asked the cook and got a reluctant yes, wahoo...

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyging View Post
    I'm keen, just asked the cook and got a reluctant yes, wahoo...
    You have that problem too... huh?

Bike
    a blue one VN 900c
    Quote Originally Posted by xknuts View Post

Im thinking 9am is good if your gunna do it may as well get out and make the most of the day but if theres a majority of people we could stretch it whats everyone else think??

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Im thinking 9am is good if your gunna do it may as well get out and make the most of the day but if theres a majority of people we could stretch it whats everyone else think??
    Now you want me to make my mind up...

ummmmm for weekend rides... I pretty easy... I haul my phat arse outta bed, especially if it a sunny day... if it raing I struggle a bit more

Bike
    2012 Victory Hammer & 1973 Triumph X75
    Leave Dunners @ 9am. Lawrence approx 1 hours ride! Are Jafa's open @ 10am? But we all know the TRUTH. Meet 9am means 9.30 departure!
    Leave Southern Tavern Carpark @ 9.30 sharp! Collect Ruralman @ Milton Shell and onwards for Caaaaffffeeeeene fix!

Thread Information