Page 5 of 205 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunedin rides

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    So there's a ride this weekend? Saturday?

I'm working nightshift but could still make the effort.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    So there's a ride this weekend? Saturday?

I'm working nightshift but could still make the effort.
    Small group of us going to Lawrence for coffee... hopefully a a few new faces as well... (meeting RuralMan in Milton by the Shell Station after his SI Passes tour)

Southern Tavern 8:45am - Leave Dunedin 9am.
    Meet southern group at Green Island

Stop at Milton 9:45am Shell Station. (meet Ruralman)

Coffee in Lawrence

If the weather looks shyte then we consider moving back to Sunday

So far... may change as we get closer to the day... you know how it goes...

Bike
    2012 Victory Hammer & 1973 Triumph X75
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkNZ View Post
    Small group of us going to Lawrence for coffee... hopefully a a few new faces as well... (meeting RuralMan in Milton by the Shell Station after his SI Passes tour)

Southern Tavern 8:45am - Leave Dunedin 9am.
    Meet southern group at Green Island

Stop at Milton 9:45am Shell Station. (meet Ruralman)

Coffee in Lawrence

If the weather looks shyte then we consider moving back to Sunday

So far... may change as we get closer to the day... you know how it goes...
    Leave Dunedin 9amISH!!!

Bike
    RIP MAGGIE LETS GO NIGHTSTER
    OK gonna try and make it got a new tyre on so need to run it in .... why so early?? if i can't make it early guess i'll bring up the rear lol.... Where are we having coffee in Lawrence? silly question really it's not that big

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by botb View Post
    OK gonna try and make it got a new tyre on so need to run it in .... why so early?? if i can't make it early guess i'll bring up the rear lol.... Where are we having coffee in Lawrence? silly question really it's not that big
    Hot tip: If it has motorbikes parked outside AND you recognise them then you're probably at the right place.
    (It's just past the second roundabout and before the first traffic lights in Lawrence.)
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    a blue one VN 900c
    Quote Originally Posted by botb View Post
    What time would suit you? We can be flexible time was just thrown in there by ruralman and I think xknuts would like more of a sleep in too.
    DREAM LIKE YOULL LIVE FOR EVER ...LIVE LIKE YOULL DIE TODAY

balanced . systems . stimulate . civilisations

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Hot tip: If it has motorbikes parked outside AND you recognise them then you're probably at the right place.
    (It's just past the second roundabout and before the first traffic lights in Lawrence.)
    Lawrence has a round about... and for that matter Lawrence has traffic lights

Bike
    a blue one VN 900c
    Lawrence has a round about... and for that matter Lawrence has traffic lights

Durrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh not
    DREAM LIKE YOULL LIVE FOR EVER ...LIVE LIKE YOULL DIE TODAY

balanced . systems . stimulate . civilisations

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by FREE2B View Post
    Durrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh not

hhehehhehe...

Bike
    Sold
    Mrs O/R (her idea) and I are trying to work out how we can attend this coffee break/ KB get together without having to leave before we go to bed on Friday!

With a bit of luck and planning, we might just about see you guy's there!

Of course we have to work out how to get back here as well!

What were you planning on doing after the coffee meet? :spudwhat:

Working on it, John.

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    What were you planning on doing after the coffee meet? :spudwhat:

Working on it, John.
    What we came up with the idea of coffee... do you want us to organise the whole day for you tooo.. the rest is minor details.....

Actually open to suggestions see how the day pans out. may go for a bit more of a blat...

Hmmmm if I had a spare bed I would have suggested putting you up for the night... but the problem is I have I spare bed... but I can't see it when I open the door... its there somewhere...

so its not really a spare bed any more...

Bike
    2012 Victory Hammer & 1973 Triumph X75
    Hmmmm if I had a spare bed I would have suggested putting you up for the night... but the problem is I have I spare bed... but I can't see it when I open the door... its there somewhere...

Bike
    RIP MAGGIE LETS GO NIGHTSTER
    Yes i know i left meself WIDE open for that one ok will keep my eyes peeled for the bikes in Lawrence and if anyone else is up for leaving a wee bit later PM me as i am just not a morning person and have to drop my babes off at sitters before i go anywhere anyway will try my hardest to be as early as i can tho !!

Bike
    Sold
    What we came up with the idea of coffee... do you want us to organise the whole day for you tooo.. the rest is minor details.....

Actually open to suggestions see how the day pans out. may go for a bit more of a blat...

so its not really a spare bed any more...
    Quote Originally Posted by xknuts View Post

Sorted: Mr and Mrs O/R will be, all being equal, meeting the Pass Riders as they pass through Otematata on Thursday and will accompany them through Dansey Pass to Naseby where we will join them for the last nights celebrations.

We hope then on Friday to travel on through Ranfurly to the Old Dunstan Trail and on to Dunedin, stay over and pick up the ride to Lawrence on Saturday morning.

We will probably come home from Lawrence via the other half of the Dunstan trail and the Thompson saddle road and the Lindis Pass. Or go back over to Wanaka to our Son's place for a night, then home via Lindis Pass, who knows, who cares!

Decisions, decisions, so much to do, so little time! All good fun so we will just drift loose and let it happen! Cheers John.

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    Edited out - over-ridden by Oldrider's post above. Looking forward to meeting you John.
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Thread Information