Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: March trackday at Manfeild?

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 1050
    I think I'll try and come on this one...mind you I said that last time!
    As for photographs, I'll get Bex to snap me on a corner...I'll stop, put the sidestand down, hang off as if I'm gunning it, get her to capture the moment, then photoshop out the sidestand and add a bit of motion blurr! Result.

"...You're gonna have to face it, your dick needs a rub" Robert Palmer "Addicted to Love"

Bike
    Indian Scout

Is this day still on?? (4th March)

The offical Manfeild track site calendar has no mention of any event on Sunday 4th.
    I've heard plenty of people talking about it, but if it's not listed then I doubt it's a goer.
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    The offical Manfeild track site calendar has no mention of any event on Sunday 4th.
    I've heard plenty of people talking about it, but if it's not listed then I doubt it's a goer.
    its a goer ... & can not wait ...
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

Bike
    GSF250
    Hmm having second thoughts about entering myself. The boys want to leave at 6.30am I'm such a baby, I'll be buggered by the time I get there, then have to race and ride home. Have to think about it, will make my mind up the day. But in anycase should be a great day, cant wait to see you on your bike chanceyy.
    " It appears that the website has become alive. This happens to computers and robots sometimes. Am I scared of a stupid computer? Please. The computer should be scared of me."

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 1050
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    The boys want to leave at 6.30am I'll be buggered by the time I get there....
    Lucky old you. Bit too much information there Mel !!!!

"...You're gonna have to face it, your dick needs a rub" Robert Palmer "Addicted to Love"

Bike
    2000 Honda CBR600F4, RG50/GL145 Bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by chanceyy View Post
    its a goer ... & can not wait ...
    Shhhh ... don't tell everyone, it'll be too crowded. Nasty and I wouldn't dream of going or meeting up with the Welly crowd 0700 at Shell Mana

Bike
    2000 Honda CBR600F4, RG50/GL145 Bucket
    I'll be buggered by the time I get there, then have to race and ride home..
    It's not a race gurl. If you're coming up for the day, pay the $40, get your bike scruitineered and go out and have a pootle around. You can learn more at 80kmh than you can at 150 if you're looking for it

Bike
    Yeah Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Hey Mark, it's Mothers day on Saturday and you now qualify. Being a mother and all that.
    Some things are worth dying for, living is one of them.

Bike
    GSF250
    Oh true grub its not a race. I prob will give it a go.

Ohhh and its the martinborough fair this Saturday, so anyone coming over this way, just be-aware of crazy cage drivers, esp on the hill.

And an extra note, the Flying Fish (which is now called something else) I heard is knocking down the wall of the shop next to it, so its going to be bigger.... and more seating.
    " It appears that the website has become alive. This happens to computers and robots sometimes. Am I scared of a stupid computer? Please. The computer should be scared of me."

Bike
    99 RSV Matte Mille, Bus 150 & 121
    Oh true grub its not a race. I prob will give it a go.

Ohhh and its the martinborough fair this Saturday, so anyone coming over this way, just be-aware of crazy cage drivers, esp on the hill.

And an extra note, the Flying Fish (which is now called something else) I heard is knocking down the wall of the shop next to it, so its going to be bigger.... and more seating.
    Went to Manf yesterday via the rapa, managed 200kms in 2 hours which was good ...Pahiatua track and Ashurst route would be a good 'warm up' for the track.

Good to see the cafe formerly known as the Fish getting a spruce up
    "If life gives you a shit sandwich..." someone please complete this expression

Bike
    GSF250
    Quote Originally Posted by skelstar View Post
    Went to Manf yesterday via the rapa, managed 200kms in 2 hours which was good ...Pahiatua track and Ashurst route would be a good 'warm up' for the track.

Good to see the cafe formerly known as the Fish getting a spruce up
    I'm not sure which way we are going, just going to follow the boys.
    If I dont manage to lose them and myself, I should make it with heaps of time (seeing as they want to leave at the crack of dawn).

I managed 143kph the other day (so elle told me). So the ride to Manfield should take me ummmm 1 hour give or take being picked up by the cops.

Bike
    A few
    See you there then. The ute is slower than fatjim on his duke while im towing the trailer
    Sargent Major: "Now then, who called the cook a bastard?"
    Small voice from the rear: "Who called that bastard a cook?"

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 1050
    ... the Flying Fish (which is now called something else) I heard is knocking down the wall of the shop next to it, so its going to be bigger...
    What's it called now then? ...The Colossal Squid?

Bike
    Indian Scout
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatjim View Post
    Hey Mark, it's Mothers day on Saturday and you now qualify. Being a mother and all that.
    Well I'll expect flowers and a card from you then you cheeky bugger. And stop starring at my cleavage (I've now got no idea what we're talking about?)
    Where was the creche at Motomart for the 1098 launch anyway, slackers.
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by Grub View Post
    Shhhh ... don't tell everyone, it'll be too crowded. Nasty and I wouldn't dream of going or meeting up with the Welly crowd 0700 at Shell Mana
    What time wouldn't you be at Mobil Paraparaumu (southern one, by Guy Weavers)? 0730?

Thread Information