Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Members offering help

Bike
    BMW R65LS, part time R75 old fart rider
    I'll do all this hopefully before I go to the barrier on Tuesday. If not, it'll be updated after Xmas....
    Queiro voya todo Europa con mi moto.... pero no tengo suficiente tiempo o dinero.....

Bike
    "Bagheera" GSX1400K5
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe
    The following is a list of members offering free services to Kiwi Biker kin.
    You missed me I've updated my notes now
    New Zealand......
    The Best Place in the World to live if ya Broke

"Whole life balance, Daniel-San" ("Karate Kid")

Kia kaha, kia toa, kia manawanui ( Be strong, be brave, be steadfast and sure)
    DON'T RIDE LIKE YA STOLE IT, RIDE TO SURVIVE.

Bike
    moto-guzzi
    I see you guys dont have any one in southland ---western southland
    i be happly too help in this area of counrty

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Just a thought, if really stuck call (03) 418-0203 and ask for scumdog, once the derision and swearing has subsided the good 'ol boys will steer you right - and tell you where I live if you pass their scrutineering. :cool2:
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    "Bagheera" GSX1400K5
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    Just a thought, if really stuck call (03) 418-0203 and ask for scumdog, once the derision and swearing has subsided the good 'ol boys will steer you right - and tell you where I live if you pass their scrutineering. :cool2:
    Watch out as I might just do that in March.
    New Zealand......
    The Best Place in the World to live if ya Broke

"Whole life balance, Daniel-San" ("Karate Kid")

Kia kaha, kia toa, kia manawanui ( Be strong, be brave, be steadfast and sure)
    DON'T RIDE LIKE YA STOLE IT, RIDE TO SURVIVE.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Posh Tourer :P
    Attached is a printable version of a list of contacts for you to take away with you if you are on a trip. They offer accomodation through to support if the worst happens.

This document holds a file updated 22/8/04 with a list of people willing to offer accomodation or help to any of our senior members. It is slightly bigger than the attachment below and is only viewable by senior members.

Updated 22/8/04

Maarten
    Had a look at these documents but failed to locate any info on myself and what help I could offer, am I not looking correctly?. :spudwhat:
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    2017 Suzuki Dl1000
    I'm also able to assist anyone in Central Otago.

I have a large horse float for pickups.

A spare room in the house, and 11 acres suitable for camping for those who arrive after the spare room has been claimed.

I can act as guide for anyone passing through, or just stop in for a coffee (or something stronger).
    Time to ride

Bike
    BMW R65LS, part time R75 old fart rider
    I have just updated these lists.... Print them out and carry them with you.....

You never know when you might need them.....
    Queiro voya todo Europa con mi moto.... pero no tengo suficiente tiempo o dinero.....

Bike
    FZR400

Help needed

i know i shouldnt annoy you guys, but i've got no one else to ask... i'm looking to buy a bike, in credit ofcourse, but i know nothing about it.... can you tell me please about what kind of license do i need to get, and is there restrictions on the bikes that i can ride? or just give me a link to a page where that's being explained... also, is there any good bikes that i can buy under 7000 i personaly really like that one http://www.motorcycle.co.nz/bdisplay...-Token.Action= and this one http://www.motorcycle.co.nz/bdisplay...-Token.Action= or anything like that....

thanks for your time.... i'm really sorry if i didnt post this in the right place...

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid
    i know i shouldnt annoy you guys, but i've got no one else to ask... i'm looking to buy a bike, in credit ofcourse, but i know nothing about it.... can you tell me please about what kind of license do i need to get, and is there restrictions on the bikes that i can ride? or just give me a link to a page where that's being explained... also, is there any good bikes that i can buy under 7000 i personaly really like that one http://www.motorcycle.co.nz/bdisplay...-Token.Action= and this one http://www.motorcycle.co.nz/bdisplay...-Token.Action= or anything like that....

thanks for your time.... i'm really sorry if i didnt post this in the right place...
    Mate you arnt going to annoy anyone asking questions like that, welcome to KB.
    I'm not up with m/c licence restrictions as there wernt any back then, so I'd reconmend that you start a new thread in the 'new members' or this forum and ask again as it should get a bigger responce.
    All I can say is a SV650 is too big for a starting point even if you had a full licence.
    The GSX is a great wee bike but as a beginer I wouldent reconmend full fairings as part of learning to ride is arseing off, and a bike like that is very costly to repair.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    FZR400
    thank you... i will copy this to the noob forum =)... but and answer you in there...

Bike
    FZR400
    can someone make a new thread for me please?... my cookies are screwed up, and i cant do it....

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    I’ve tidied up the members help/usernotes page to group by location. I’ve created a Residence in NZ option in the User CP profile. So if you have an offering of help in your usernotes, could you set this option correctly in your profile.

Also to help with the layout could you make sure your notes have a title.

Bike
    I am happy to update the contact lists since PT isn't in NZ anymore - I have all the stuff he did on our computer at home, so if you want to be removed/edited/added please get in contact with me with the appropriate details.

Bike
    bump bump bump

Thread Information