Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Members offering help

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries

Members offering help

To help better orginize the help offered by members in the "Things Happen" thread, I have modified the notes system so that those who wish to offer services to fellow members, they can do so knowing only senior members can view the notes. You need to have been a member for 125 days, have a reputation greater than -20 and have made at least 200 posts before becoming a senior member.

Bike
    BMW R65LS, part time R75 old fart rider
    Attached is a printable version of a list of contacts for you to take away with you if you are on a trip. They offer accomodation through to support if the worst happens.

This document holds a file updated 11/02/05 with a list of people willing to offer accomodation or help to any of our senior members. It is slightly bigger than the attachment below and is only viewable by senior members.

Updated 26/12/04

Maarten
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Queiro voya todo Europa con mi moto.... pero no tengo suficiente tiempo o dinero.....

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    I thought I had posted what kind of assistance I could offer but could not locate it on "the document", have I done something wrong?
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    nothing :(
    Thanks for the doc I had a mate a few weeks ago that was in trouble and was thinking of starting a document like this myself cause trust me it was a bitch to get help on a Sunday afternoon

Thanks
    Dud

Bike
    2008, GSR600K
    Quote Originally Posted by Posh Tourer :P
    Attached is a printable version of a list of contacts for you to take away with you if you are on a trip. They offer accomodation through to support if the worst happens.

This document holds a file updated 9/8/04 with a list of people willing to offer accomodation or help to any of our senior members. It is slightly bigger than the attachment below and is only viewable by senior members.

Updated 9/8/04

Maarten
    Hey Maarten,
    I could only access the general doc.

Cheers CSL
    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Sea_lily
    Hey Maarten,
    I could only access the general doc.

Cheers CSL
    Fixed.

Posh, when ya update the doc, the attachment ID changes so you need to update the link.

Bike
    2008, GSR600K
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe
    Fixed.

Posh, when ya update the doc, the attachment ID changes so you need to update the link.
    Thanks SpankMe
    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Bike
    2006 HONDA CB1300

NORTH ISLAND TOURERS

Always keen to see bikers at my door in Ngaruawahia

Brazier
    Good coffee machine
    Chrome don't get you home, baby

Bike
    2004 636
    yeah but it mentions nothing about alien help on the doco. where can jay go to kill the aliens???

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay widda 150
    yeah but it mentions nothing about alien help on the doco. where can jay go to kill the aliens???
    WTF, never drunk enought to write something like that OR to understand it. :spudwhat:
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........

Bike
    00,R6 / 08,Scorpio
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jay widda 150
    Quote:
    Scumdog
    WTF, never drunk enought to write something like that OR to understand it.
    So no Martians have written in offering back country abductions on the desert road?
    They can help you get to town with a look on your face and a suspicion of probing . nothing that wont fix.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Artifice
    So no Martians have written in offering back country abductions on the desert road?
    They can help you get to town with a look on your face and a suspicion of probing . nothing that wont fix.
    Hmmm, yeah, riiight, oh-kay, yup, :confused2 (I think)

Bike
    Yamama R6 & Frankie the Bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe
    have a reputation greater than -20
    Do you start the reputation thing on -20?

I think I've satisfyed the other requirements but not sure about this one. What else do I need to do to become a senior member?
    The Unknown Rider

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Well now i'm SANS van --i can now offer to be the west auckland/nth shore etc recovery crew.
    If Im working a SENIOR KB member can come see me for van keys to pick up the stranded biker.
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Posh--Yep add it in as full workshop.place to crash if needed and recovery vehicle -possibly self drive if Im working
    Ill cover say west auck/shore to wellsford.
    also my place in Mangawhai would be available to store bikes broken or busted as if a temporrary secure storage is needed.
    once I get back from Taupo Ill rig up a propper bike ramp and tie down points.
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Thread Information