Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 147 of 147

Thread: Members offering help

  1. #136
    Join Date
    13th January 2013 - 16:54
    Bike
    2008, Honda CBR600RR
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,123
    Blog Entries
    1
    Can anyone point me in the direction to get my tank and tail fairings reprinted? I just want the white not the green pink white and blue they are now.
    What's the point in living if you don't feel alive?

    Toying with ones mortality shouldn't be this much fun.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    10th May 2007 - 02:34
    Bike
    98 Bandit 1200
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    Can anyone point me in the direction to get my tank and tail fairings reprinted? I just want the white not the green pink white and blue they are now.
    where you live might help....
    and reprinted or repainted???

  3. #138
    Join Date
    13th January 2013 - 16:54
    Bike
    2008, Honda CBR600RR
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,123
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mattathm View Post
    where you live might help....
    and reprinted or repainted???
    Ahhh whoops, North Shore Auckland.

    Bloody iPhone- repainted.
    What's the point in living if you don't feel alive?

    Toying with ones mortality shouldn't be this much fun.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    21st October 2009 - 11:23
    Bike
    > 1 < 10
    Location
    Auckland,North Shore
    Posts
    826
    i"m having some bits painted at the mo by a geezer in hillside road.........get them back end of the week so will let you know if i"m a happy chap or not

    Kolorinn Kustoms Motorcycle Panel and Paint..........68 Hillside Road
    Mark......0210417735.............5513611
    kolorinnkustoms@hotmail.com
    www.kolorinnkustoms.co.nz
    ***** POLITICIANS *****
    People Of Little Integrity Thieving Innocent Citizens Incomes And Need Shooting

    *******KASPA*******
    Knavery Artificial Spurious Pretentious Arseholes

  5. #140
    Join Date
    21st October 2009 - 11:23
    Bike
    > 1 < 10
    Location
    Auckland,North Shore
    Posts
    826
    yep happy as............will be getting more done there in the future
    ***** POLITICIANS *****
    People Of Little Integrity Thieving Innocent Citizens Incomes And Need Shooting

    *******KASPA*******
    Knavery Artificial Spurious Pretentious Arseholes

  6. #141
    Join Date
    26th September 2013 - 15:15
    Bike
    EX250
    Location
    Wgtn
    Posts
    35
    Please delete....

  7. #142
    Join Date
    13th January 2013 - 16:54
    Bike
    2008, Honda CBR600RR
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,123
    Blog Entries
    1
    Was there anyone offering a couch (or spare bed) in Hamilton....... This Friday perhaps?
    What's the point in living if you don't feel alive?

    Toying with ones mortality shouldn't be this much fun.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    13th November 2011 - 15:32
    Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    Was there anyone offering a couch (or spare bed) in Hamilton....... This Friday perhaps?


    Couch, yes. Spare bed, no. you're welcome to stay at my place. Only couch available sorry. Have sleeping bag and pillows if needed though.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    20th November 2009 - 07:44
    Bike
    KTM SuperDuke 990R
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikemad View Post
    i"m having some bits painted at the mo by a geezer in hillside road.........get them back end of the week so will let you know if i"m a happy chap or not

    Kolorinn Kustoms Motorcycle Panel and Paint..........68 Hillside Road
    Mark......0210417735.............5513611
    kolorinnkustoms@hotmail.com
    www.kolorinnkustoms.co.nz
    I've only heard good things about those guys so good to know it's all right

  10. #145
    Join Date
    13th January 2013 - 16:54
    Bike
    2008, Honda CBR600RR
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,123
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikemad View Post
    yep happy as............will be getting more done there in the future
    Went to see him the other week for a quote..... Great customer service so far.
    What's the point in living if you don't feel alive?

    Toying with ones mortality shouldn't be this much fun.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    8th December 2009 - 20:07
    Bike
    '01 RC51 SP1, 01 CR250
    Location
    Hibiscus Coast, Auckland
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    Went to see him the other week for a quote..... Great customer service so far.
    You saw the job he did on my bike. Definite recommendation from me.
    What part of for(int i=0xC02;putchar((i&7)+69)&&(i>>=3); ); don't you understand?

  12. #147
    Join Date
    1st October 2005 - 23:01
    Bike
    Niftyfifty
    Location
    auckland
    Posts
    515
    I need to get an old 1984 Yamaha YZ to taranaki and a Suzuki TS from the same address back to Auckland, can someone help me? I can give you gas, money, beer, ect

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •