Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Bike crash vids

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Lee View Post
    Called the Big One

https://youtu.be/GWm6FROolvo
    Feel sorry for the poor bugger on the BMW. The analysis was interesting, especially about the tyre brand. Most riders lean the wrong way
    “PHEW.....JUST MADE IT............................. UP"

Bike
    One giant kick for a man:

Apologies if this has been posted before.

Bike
    none of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    Feel sorry for the poor bugger on the BMW. The analysis was interesting, especially about the tyre brand. Most riders lean the wrong way
    it's horrifying to think that the guy in the suzuki >could< have avoided it if he swerved out but that takes so much effort to take your eyes off the thing youre about to hit
    need to practice that swerve move a lot before i'd feel confident in that situation.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by blanko2 View Post
    it's horrifying to think that the guy in the suzuki >could< have avoided it if he swerved out but that takes so much effort to take your eyes off the thing youre about to hit
    need to practice that swerve move a lot before i'd feel confident in that situation.
    I practice evasion just about everytime I ride but doubt I could miss that. The bike might be capable of it but me brain ain't. Way too much going on to pick an exit in time.

Then again, amazin what we are capable of if we don't think, just react.

Ouchies.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    I think it was tough because of the wall/potential escape route, to his right, and he was also going slightly down hill. Swerving towards the centre wouldn't have seemed like an option, as it would been seemingly into the sliding rider's path. Anticipating the trajectory of the sliding bike is a big ask.
    “PHEW.....JUST MADE IT............................. UP"

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    I think it was tough because of the wall/potential escape route, to his right, and he was also going slightly down hill. Swerving towards the centre wouldn't have seemed like an option, as it would been seemingly into the sliding rider's path. Anticipating the trajectory of the sliding bike is a big ask.
    A premature ejector seat would have helped.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    none of your business
    oh yeah for sure im not saying it would've been EASY or even NOT HARD AF to prevent that, im just sayin it'd be POSSIBLE
    BMW guy 100% in the wrong ofc

Bike
    oh yeah for sure im not saying it would've been EASY or even NOT HARD AF to prevent that, im just sayin it'd be POSSIBLE
    BMW guy 100% in the wrong ofc
    If he'd taken the centre line, he'd have missed the sliding BMW. Personally, I'd have been closer to centre than right, however my instant evasive reaction, would have been to pull as close as possible to the wall.

At what point he realized the bike wasn't following the path of the one in front of him, I don't know. In such a short time, he didn't stand much of a chance. His good fortune however was that he landed on the road, without hitting the wall, on the way down.

Bike
    none of your business
    If he'd taken the centre line, he'd have missed the sliding BMW. Personally, I'd have been closer to centre than right, however my instant evasive reaction, would have been to pull as close as possible to the wall.

At what point he realized the bike wasn't following the path of the one in front of him, I don't know. In such a short time, he didn't stand much of a chance. His good fortune however was that he landed on the road, without hitting the wall, on the way down.
    and neither of them seemed too harmed either, which is good
    both bikes completely wrecked but the two people walking it off with minor injuries is the best you can realistically hope for, considering

Bike
    Biker clearly at fault here aye! - FFS.

The bitch just walked off, without exchanging details

Bike
    Red-shifted GT250R
    The bitch just walked off, without exchanging details.
    To be fair, she was probably in shock/massive adrenaline loading and people do all kinds of irrational shit when like that.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    That wee gem needs to be analysed.

My first thought was what would happen if he didn't hit the picks? Much bigger limp for the blind person probably, and a possible save by deflection.
    Greasy road, lost the front, minimal impact to blind person crossing the road by smell.

I like the way her first reaction was to check for holes in her leggings. She be sore later. Hopefully infertile.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    This person wasn't acting shocked or scared. She seemed quite indignant over the inconvenience.

If she doesn't awaken for tomorrows bus, it's probably major organ failure related, from her internal injuries.

I think 'Mr Biker' did pretty well, staying on his feet.

Just wondering if she might have briefly considered coming to his aid, had he been on the ground and injured?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	340544  

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    I have no words. Please discuss and help me out on this one.

Oh yes I do, the camera bike sounds like a sack of hammers.

Too fast?

Pressure to stay in front?
    Last edited by george formby; 8th June 2019 at 19:50. Reason: aural displeasure. Usual suspects.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Lol, they kinda just wobbled off the road!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Thread Information