Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 650

Thread: Bike crash vids

  1. #631
    Join Date
    6th May 2013 - 20:16
    Bike
    Red-shifted GT250R
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    225
    Well that was a bit stupid.

    1. Oh, let's fall of the road cos my road position sucks and I'm going too slow and the bike wants to fall into the curve and down the hill and I don't have the right experience to fix this.

    2. Bike goes where you look - oh, let's follow someone off the road.

  2. #632
    Join Date
    14th June 2007 - 22:39
    Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Location
    Pigs back.
    Posts
    4,870
    I think they spotted some money. Pretty sure I saw one of them pick something up and put it in their pocket.
    Manopausal.

  3. #633
    Join Date
    3rd October 2006 - 21:21
    Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Location
    in the hot sun
    Posts
    3,690
    My other thought was, contagious narcolepsy.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

  4. #634
    Join Date
    13th April 2007 - 17:09
    Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,774
    I heard: "Well I guess I hit a hole in the road" -

  5. #635
    Join Date
    13th April 2018 - 20:36
    Bike
    2015 CBR1000rr
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    98

    Harley riders ride off cliff

    I'd say they went into the bend too hot and slowed down too much on the bend when they should be accelerating out. My impression is that they're an unskilled group, they took a minute just to park their bikes.

  6. #636
    Join Date
    13th April 2007 - 17:09
    Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoonicorn View Post
    I'd say they went into the bend too hot and slowed down too much on the bend when they should be accelerating out. My impression is that they're an unskilled group, they took a minute just to park their bikes.
    The guy with the camera was certainly labouring his engine, with too high a gear selection, at low revs.
    “PHEW.....JUST MADE IT............................. UP"

  7. #637
    Join Date
    14th June 2007 - 22:39
    Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Location
    Pigs back.
    Posts
    4,870
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    The guy with the camera was certainly labouring his engine, with too high a gear selection, at low revs.
    I initially thought they were following a campervan.
    Manopausal.

  8. #638
    Join Date
    5th December 2009 - 12:32
    Bike
    Black as
    Location
    Te Mosgiel
    Posts
    2,826
    Two of them by the look of it.

  9. #639
    Join Date
    13th April 2007 - 17:09
    Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxythingy View Post
    Well that was a bit stupid.

    1. Oh, let's fall of the road cos my road position sucks and I'm going too slow and the bike wants to fall into the curve and down the hill and I don't have the right experience to fix this.

    2. Bike goes where you look - oh, let's follow someone off the road.
    #2. is proven perfectly, by the video.

    No sure I would have posted such an obvious fukup

  10. #640
    Join Date
    30th January 2019 - 21:25
    Bike
    Enduro TX 125
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxythingy View Post
    2. Bike goes where you look - oh, let's follow someone off the road.
    Simple but easy to forget... Bad for them, people always forget simple rules.

  11. #641
    Join Date
    3rd October 2006 - 21:21
    Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Location
    in the hot sun
    Posts
    3,690
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

  12. #642
    Join Date
    14th June 2007 - 22:39
    Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Location
    Pigs back.
    Posts
    4,870
    That is sobering viewing. K'inell!
    Manopausal.

  13. #643
    Join Date
    3rd November 2007 - 07:46
    Bike
    KTM 1290 SDR
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    3,906

    Fookin hell.
    Nunquam Non Paratus

  14. #644
    Join Date
    17th December 2011 - 09:01
    Bike
    ---2000 Triumph SprintT
    Location
    Manawatu
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post

    Fookin hell.
    Agree.
    How much for an air bag suit...

  15. #645
    Join Date
    13th April 2007 - 17:09
    Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,774
    Sentence was too lenient.

    Driver should have been castrated too.
    “PHEW.....JUST MADE IT............................. UP"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •