Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Christchurch for a month

Bike
    2005 Blackbird xx
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkNZ View Post
    I feel sorry for you...
    Yeah well someone had to do it and it's not all bad, the office has a nice view of passing foot traffic
    Make mine a Heineken

Bike
    In between bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by j_redley View Post
    You all got too big a bikes for me to come out for the ride, other wise I would have come over the hill with yah.
    I know how you would feel. Everybody was gone from my sight within 2 minutes, but one rider was really nice and stayed at my speeds. On the hills, don't expect them to stay with you, they won't. However, they'll be waiting on the other side for you to arrive.
    90% of the time spent writing this post was spent thinking of something witty to say. It may have been wasted.

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    Send us a PM if planning a pub visit. Always keen if availible
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh sooner or late
    And how can a man die better
    Than facing fearful odds
    For the ashes of his fathers
    And the temples of his Gods

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB View Post
    Yeah well someone had to do it and it's not all bad, the office has a nice view of passing foot traffic
    actually ChCh isn't that bad...

Bike
    2005 Blackbird xx
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpony View Post
    I know how you would feel. Everybody was gone from my sight within 2 minutes, but one rider was really nice and stayed at my speeds. On the hills, don't expect them to stay with you, they won't. However, they'll be waiting on the other side for you to arrive.
    Mate I'm riding a borrowed bike and the ZZR1100 is a bitch in the tight & twisty stuff so you needn't worry. And we always wait for other riders to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Send us a PM if planning a pub visit. Always keen if availible
    Will do meet Dangerous last week in Auckland so would be keen to catch up with a few others at the pub

cheers

Brian
    Make mine a Heineken

Bike
    GSXR 250
    Just ordered a new helmet, which should hopefully be here by the weekend. Will drop you a PM to see if your planning on doing the Akaroa ride...

Bike
    Buell XB12R
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB View Post
    Will do meet Dangerous last week in Auckland so would be keen to catch up with a few others at the pub

cheers

Brian
    hmmmm....now i know D went out for a blat with you orklanders, but did I meet you at the Drury BP on sunday? Sure met a few in that unplanned stop on he way south
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of Buells, for they are subtle and quick to wheelie!"
    --J RR1000 Tolkien

yank tank at Glenorchy 2006 rally

Bike
    GSXR 250
    Helmets not arriving till Tuesday if your gonna be going out for a ride next week... Also, on the subject of Christchurch are there any senior riders out there who'd give me a few pointers on riding?

Bike
    2007 SUZUKI GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by j_redley View Post
    Just ordered a new helmet, which should hopefully be here by the weekend. Will drop you a PM to see if your planning on doing the Akaroa ride...
    anytime your keen for a ride, let me know i will cruise out with you. i don't mind sitting at a slower pace.
    S.G.C. & C.K.M.C.

Bike
    2005 Blackbird xx
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashika View Post
    hmmmm....now i know D went out for a blat with you orklanders, but did I meet you at the Drury BP on sunday? Sure met a few in that unplanned stop on he way south
    On Sunday I was riding from Picton to Christchurch so it wasn't me, Meet D on the South Auckland Thursday ride (even if I didn't go on the ride).

Did the Akaroa ride last night and it was great fun, weather fine and the sun strike wasn't to bad on the way back.

The highlight of the ride was getting to drool over one very special MV Augusta, all that carbon fibre

Cheers to Onearmedbanit for the ride and I look forward to more rides with the Chch crew while I'm down here.

cheers

Brian
    Make mine a Heineken

Thread Information