Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meremere - Drag Wars

Bike
    Various

Meremere - Drag Wars

Anyone off to this tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    You say "no one wants to fuck with some large bloke on a really angry sounding bike" but the truth of the matter is that you are a balding middle-aged ice-cream seller from Edgecume who wears a hello kitty t-shirt (in your profile pic) and your angry sounding bike is a fucken hyoshit - not some big assed harley with a human skull on the front.

Bike
    Bikeless @ Mo - Injured
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    Anyone off to this tonight?
    I think my mates are going... Was supposed to be in welly this weekend... but not going down anymore...
    tis windy n raining here.... so... Im not sure if they will still be going... might tag along if they do tho
    "World famous since ages ago"

Bike
    06 10 WITH ALL THE FANCY BITS
    hmm can you just pay 20 bucks and go for a fang etc.. this is the same one eh? after the work do it'll be late but might take my mate for a spin down there we will see, already in that end of auckland (well close to the motorway there lol).

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    i think its $30 but you would have wanted to be there by now, racing starts around 8-9pm and they dont do late entries last time i checked.
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

I had to drive amoungst the silly buggers on the way home tonight.You'd think if the Cops had quotas to meet then they would stake out SH1 between Pokeno and Meremere....they could fill this months and next quotas in an hour.

Oh,sorry....that's victimisation....forgot about that.
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by Motu View Post
    I had to drive amoungst the silly buggers on the way home tonight.You'd think if the Cops had quotas to meet then they would stake out SH1 between Pokeno and Meremere....they could fill this months and next quotas in an hour.

Oh,sorry....that's victimisation....forgot about that.
    The traffic was nose to tail until the Autobahn - didn't really leave a lot of time for them to do stupid stuff.

The cops did target them on the way back, so you got your wish. I for one think the cops should turn a blind eye a bit and leave them the hell alone - baring obvious problems. But they were getting pulled over for no apparent reason.
    These people were going to get it out of their system legally - the way it should be done - let them be FFS.

A few weekends ago they did a big op in town with LTNZ and picked up a heap of illegal mods etc - ok, get em there when they are just hanging around.
    You say "no one wants to fuck with some large bloke on a really angry sounding bike" but the truth of the matter is that you are a balding middle-aged ice-cream seller from Edgecume who wears a hello kitty t-shirt (in your profile pic) and your angry sounding bike is a fucken hyoshit - not some big assed harley with a human skull on the front.

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    went down their, good night losts of bikes,

quickest pass was 10.49 @ 219kph, not bad for a stock standard ZX10R, lost the final to a stupily fast GSXR750, red light didn;t help but he had me anyway

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by scott411 View Post
    went down their, good night losts of bikes,

quickest pass was 10.49 @ 219kph, not bad for a stock standard ZX10R, lost the final to a stupily fast GSXR750, red light didn;t help but he had me anyway

That Busa was damn quick though - got 2 runs in at 10.12 didn't it?
    Were you on the ZX10R with dealer plates? Laughed like hell when I saw that - Just going for a test ride, bring it back tomorrow.

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    yeah that was me with dealer plates , i got real lucky when the busa jumped and got the red light in the semi finals, all the bikes make the cars look slow,

Bike
    last time i was there fasest time was a modded busa with 9.91 quickest vehicle there and ***in the damp***. let me know when the next one is we should post athread earlier and get more of us down there i'll be keen to see what the stocker 06 10r can get with me on it i'm aiming mid to low 10's. ciao.

heaps of pigs followingthe drag train last night it was pretty huge, nodman turned up of course.. lol.

Bike
    well my gix ain't stock, so should push out a reasonable time, bigger limiter will be the fact I can't gun away from the line for shit.

Bike
    numerous

Thumbs up Loopy was at the drags!

Yeh I was there on friday night! Good to see some of the Kiwi Rider Magazine boys down there giving their bikes a thrashing & the rest of you did some very impressive times! Hot stuff! I wasnt on a bike tho but I as I have never dragged (at meremere before that is) I entered my falcon ute and came 2nd in the Womens division! I am pretty damn pleased with myself. I was up against commodores, 26 coupe, and a few turbo charged cars, but I still got 2nd place and 30 championship points. Teheee. cant wait for the next race meet! awesome fun for bikes and cars! I was doing skids and burnouts all the way home! Naugh-ty!
    Loopy is as Loopy does!

Bike
    so next week think we should oganise an event and we can all meet up?? how bout it.. get a few kb'rs down there talk crap and do some racing/watch it etc. bike connnvoy. do some rollons etc. hehehe

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries

convoy you say

i might be keen for that.
    Dunno bout draggin though - Meremere hates me when i go to a KB drag. I never seem to arrive there with good clutch or tyre pressures.
    Mabey the FZ will break the curse - as i havent had a non-problematic drag since i had the insane rg (13.8)
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    07 Hayabusa
    Blog Entries
    If it's only $30 ish I'd be keen to take the 12 down for a run, not done any drag racing though (yet)

Thread Information