Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Suzuki track days 2007

Bike
    .......?
    Unfortunately the weather worked against us on the day - as did the lack of drainage in certain areas of the circuit - at the first Suzuki Only Track Day of 2007 and we were forced to cancel the day before a wheel had turned due to the circuit flooding.

However, all those who had entered were offered a complimentary entry at one of the next three events of their choice. If you were entered for the 28th April track day, and have not yet done so, get in touch with me and let me know which date you would like to transfer to. The dates are 9th June at Taupo, 27th October at Manfeild and 9th December at Taupo.

At the 9th June Track Day, one lucky rider will get the chance to run a few laps on a spanking new GSX-R1000 K7. So if you haven't already entered, ask for an entry form now; 5 x 20 minute sessions for $50!

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    can only riders enter the comp for the ride on the K7? ie. you have to have a zuki first to enter trackday first to buy a ticket for the comp?
    Also, what happens if you throw the K7 down the track?

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    .......?
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyz View Post
    can only riders enter the comp for the ride on the K7? ie. you have to have a zuki first to enter trackday first to buy a ticket for the comp?
    Also, what happens if you throw the K7 down the track?
    It's a Suzuki track day for Suzuki owners only. One deserving rider will be picked out during the day to take the GSX-R1000 for a few laps.

Bike
    .......?
    There are still a few riders from the 28th April track day who need to confirm if they are attending the next Suzuki track day at Taupo on the 9th June. If you were there and want to come along on the 9th, let me know now.

Any other Suzuki owners who want to come along to Taupo need to e-mail me - chris@kiwirider.co.nz - now for an entry form. A days riding on the full 3.5km track for the bargain price of just $50!

Bike
    SV400
    Heres hopeing you get some good weather this time. Just sent you an email Chris. Can't believe theres still places left at this price.

Bike
    .......?
    Good weather would definitely help!

There isn't that many places left as I've reserved places for all those who were at Taupo in April who wish to swap to June. If the places aren't claimed soon, I'll let them go to first come first served at $50

Bike
    2009 DRZ400e
    Sent my entry form in today

Bike
    avanti sprint
    places still open as at 5th June.
    GET IN QUICK!!

Bike
    GSX-R600K3
    Hopefully we have some good weather although it's not looking too promising at this stage. The last two times I've been to taupo haven't been what you call very good as far as amount of riding I could do.
    Life is difficult because it is non-linear.

Bike
    '07 RSVR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by dhunt View Post
    Hopefully we have some good weather although it's not looking too promising at this stage. The last two times I've been to taupo haven't been what you call very good as far as amount of riding I could do.
    I've got my fingers crossed for good weather too. It'd be a damn shame to be rained off twice in a row. Plus, I don't wanna ride Cajun's 600 in the rain!

Bike
    I just lost count
    The map is looking better than the last Suzuki Track day, Lets hope we can get on the track this time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rain-nzni-2007060512-84.gif 
Views:	8 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	63025  

For the record Qkkid was in my bed, not the other way round

Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    Pumba is a wise man.

Bike
    .......?
    The forecast isn't looking too bad at the moment. Could be more cold than wet!

Bike
    SV400
    Are there any other SV riders turning up to this for a bit of testing before Manfield. Would be nice to have someone to show me around.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Four
    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    An itinerary is included in the rules and regs that would of been sent out on receipt of your entry. If anyone has not received these, please let me know.

Chris
    Will a few laps be allowed for riding with a pillion?
    Hubby is taking part in the fun of the day, but I can't ride his bike (SV1000), and mine's a Honda.
    So I have dutifully offered to drive the cage down AAAAARGH!
    Am desperately trying to salvage some excitement apart from the prospect of salivating trackside at all the shiny bikes going past.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Time to cut out the "holier/more enlightened than thou" bullshit and the "slut" comments and let people live honestly how they like providing they're not harming themselves or others in the process.

Bike
    .......?
    Quote Originally Posted by 007XX View Post
    Will a few laps be allowed for riding with a pillion?
    Hubby is taking part in the fun of the day, but I can't ride his bike (SV1000), and mine's a Honda.
    So I have dutifully offered to drive the cage down AAAAARGH!
    Am desperately trying to salvage some excitement apart from the prospect of salivating trackside at all the shiny bikes going past.....
    Sorry, we don't offer sessions for pillions. Are you sure you can't ride his bike?

Thread Information