Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Suzuki track days 2007

Bike
    Buell XB12X 'Black Betty'
    Well done Chris and the Trackfun team,And of course Suzuki NZ, as I posted elsewhere, a great day and very well run; aren't we lucky to be motorcyclists in this country with folk who will put in time and expertise to make things like this happen?
    Good on ya! I'm booked for the next 1 !

Bike
    .......?
    Two down and two to go; Manfeild 27th October and Taupo 9th December. Enter both dates at the same time and pay just $75 for the two!! That's a bargain so get in quick. At the Manfeild you'll also have the chance to win back your entry fee and get a free entry to the final date at Taupo.

The last Suzuki track day at Taupo was a stunner with excellent weather enjoyed by all 100+ riders. Report and pics will be in the August issue of Kiwi Rider on sale around 16th July.

For entry forms or more info, contact myself or Julie on 09 416 5307 or e-mail info@trackfun.co.nz

Bike
    2001 GSX1200
    If I was to hypothetically get myself a race/trackday (not road legal) bike, would that be eligible for this? If I can get something cheap, I can avoid the risk of throwing my daily commute down the track ...

If so, then I'd probably make sure that any race bike I got was a Suzuki. If not, I guess my options are wider.

Are there still places open for Manfeild?

Richard

Bike
    .......?
    Hi Richard,

Yep, places for Manfeild are still available. Book for both Manfeild and Taupo on the 9th December and you'll pay just $75.

Any Suzuki is eligible, be it road, race, track bike, motard, cruiser or whatever.

Bike
    .......?
    Just a quick update for the remaining Suzuki track days.

Manfeild still has places left with 9 weeks to go. Just by turning up at Manfeild, you'll have the chance to win your entry fee back and a free entry for the Taupo track day on 9th December.

Taupo 9th December is filling fast and rightly so as it should be a great day. Andrew Stroud, Craig Shiriffs and Ray Clee will be there, offering help and advice throughout the day. There will be stunt demo's during the day including a lunchtime on-track demo. We are also planning a road bike/race bike on-track comparison.

If you want to be there, get in quick it's 50% subscribed now!

that reminds me i have forums i will fax them to you right now, booking 2 people in for both days

EDIT scratch that, Chris what is a fax number i can fire these does not seam to be on on the form

Bike
    .......?
    Fax number is 09 416 5308.

Bike
    Honda CBR 1000F
    Blog Entries

Custom made earplugs at Taupo

Thank you to all enquirers - yes, we will be in attendance at the Suzuki Track Day on Dec 9th. Looking forward to meeting with you. Cheers Sue 027 659 1583

Thread Information