Thread: Anyone in Wellington want to test ride a bike for me?

Bike
    RMZ 250

Anyone in Wellington want to test ride a bike for me?

I'm going from one extreme to the other looking for a bike and have noticed a 1993 YZF750SP on trademe for a decent price (has some fairing damage) and thinking instead of racking up a huge loan getting an RSV or R1 this might be a better option (fiance is getting on my back about saving for a house after the wedding ).

Its in Porirua, Wellington.

There'd be a box of beers for who ever does it (will courier it down).

Basically know it has fairing damage (doesn't worry me) and just need to know everything is straight as its been down the road and the engine has plenty of life left in her.

Finding out now if he will do a buy now, and if so I'd love it if one of you wonderful (kissing arse or what??) wellington people would look at it for me? Prefer someone with some mechanical knowledge of cause.

Cheers

Bike
    Yamaha 1989 TDR250, KTM 950
    I'll do it. Dont start me new job until the 12th so just sitting here twidaling my........er......thumbs
    The real mystery is how come that fat bastard Hurley has never lost any weight.

Bike
    RMZ 250
    PM Sent

Bike
    1989ZXR400,GSX1100 & PW50
    Check & let me know if the bike has a Vance & Hines muffler on it,if the bellypan is missing
    If it is the same bike I know it well,was owned by a mate of mine
    "The road to Hell is really grippy with loads of run off & some wicked lefthanders"

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Hells teeth, if it goes anywhere near that price I'll have to go set fire to it (so maybe I should offer to test ride it). FFS there is nothing that would make me sell mine for less than $5k & it would have to be a pretty good blade to be a better bike for less than 8. (even then I'd take the YZF).

PS I have all those panels, but not ready to sell yet, maybe if I sell mine, but that price makes me think sheesh, even if mine is in another level.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Yamaha 1989 TDR250, KTM 950
    the pictures dont do it justice mate.
    The real mystery is how come that fat bastard Hurley has never lost any weight.

Thread Information