Thread: 08 HOG Rally Palmy North

Bike
    15 Indian Chief Vintage

08 HOG Rally Palmy North

Just a quick note to anyone who hasnt booked accommodation yet.......you might end up sleeping in the square..did a quick ring round of 9 motels tonight and all are fully booked. They said there is 8/10ths of bugger all left already..........
    Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead
    Do not walk ahead as I may not follow.
    Do not walk beside me as the path is narrow
    In fact FU*K off and leave me alone

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    *sigh* im glad i live in wangas! LOL. will be there with my camera.
    my blog: http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/index.html

the really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

Bike
    Triumph
    sheeesh hope Mr Laws doesnt ban the whole thing!!I used to live there and remember the old mayors house getting shot up.....so with all the stuff thats gone on there Im quite glad to be out of Wangas..was the whole reason I didnt buy a hog.....harley riders were being targeted randomly and intimidated(fairly recently) and neally driven off the road by carloads of mobsters......no a few hog riders in Wagas so hope it all goes ahead !!!!!
    <span style=font-family: Century Gothic><font size=4><font color=DarkOrchid>Live and let live</font></font></span>

Bike
    s83 boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by u4ea View Post
    sheeesh hope Mr Laws doesnt ban the whole thing!!I used to live there and remember the old mayors house getting shot up.....so with all the stuff thats gone on there Im quite glad to be out of Wangas..was the whole reason I didnt buy a hog.....harley riders were being targeted randomly and intimidated(fairly recently) and neally driven off the road by carloads of mobsters......no a few hog riders in Wagas so hope it all goes ahead !!!!!
    Not just harley riders either mate.Just last weekend my wife and i were coming back from a short ride and were given the finger by a mob member.Dumb pricks can,t even tell the difference between jap cruisers and harleys,you,d think the sound alone would be enough.

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    buddy of mine is a hog member... or at least he used to be. wore the road captians patch. had a buell when i met him. second harley i ever rode on.
    no way can laws ban the rally, cos it aint on his turf. cant wait to see him out of council. damn chron this morning...the pic of him and that tart is considered more important than tanias trial *gutted*
    my blog: http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/index.html

the really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

Bike
    hd 1200xl 06, fxdp 04, 05 triumph 1050

eek ?

Seems like you guys have a lot of gang problems?? Mind you as a harley driver i get used to being slagged off by morons, forced off the road by van drivers or gits in cars and not being allowed to wear bottom rockers AND get to be the butt of agricultural jokes by my fellow bikers.

Thread Information