Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: '06 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom

Bike
    Apriliaaah!
    You are doing very well there, Jantar. I'd say the Aprilia has more space however, including a space designed to take can of fizzy (hope you like it warm). There is even an additional storage space inside the "hump". And yet, I'd still classify the Aprilia's storage as "Small".

My favourite is still the RF's "glovebox" however, it's brilliant especially for keeping something to put under your side stand on soft ground. You can pop it open without getting off the bike. Looking at the DL, I was expecting something similar, but the panels on either side of the tank are fixed in place.
    I told him,
    "Son, what is it with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?"

He said,
    "Coach, I don't know and I don't care."

Bike
    GSXR1000K7
    can lease these and the 1000cc big brother if anyones is interested in them?

Bike
    SV650S super quick
    Great honest review WRT, - I tend to agree with you about the 650 vs the 1000 thing, I have tried a V1000 but definitely seem to enjoy my SV650S more somehow seems more 'fun'
    I have not ridden the DL yet, have often wondered what it would be like, as I come from more of an offroad background. But I'm really enjoying the sports style since I have owned my SV.
    Mind you, when I first got on it I was the opposite of what you described in your review. I was riding far too upright and sitting too far forward as you would on an offroader. But even that was interesting on the SV as it would not balk (yes even with clipons). I've since learnt that you can go a lot faster into corners staying low etc.
    I've always loved the Aprilias - and intend to try one someday,
    Thanks for the review.
    ' No road is straight forever'

Thread Information