Page 5 of 770 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawke's Bay weekend rides

Bike
    Orangy/Redy/Blacky Blingy thingy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooly View Post
    I may be able to make it along the way this arvo. Can someone post approx where you think you're heading if you have any idea yet, and I might head that way.
    Or else alternately you could head my way fro a ride and pick me up on the way.
    163 Tait Rd
    Maraekakaho SHW50
    Hi Dooly, I reckon we should head South this time. Tuki tuki Road-Kahuraniki onto Patangata Pub. Have a fizzy drink and see what happens from there???
    What ya think???? Cheers W

I've learned... that to ignore the facts does not change the facts

Do you seriously expect me to believe that these politicians would implement policy based on nothing more than bullshit......

Bike
    Well, that ride has to rate as a favorite on a nice day. Beautiful scenery this time of year. Really enjoyed myself. thanks guys.....welcome to a new face..hope you can join us next week Neil. I hope tomorrow is as fine...might sneak in another ride (what ya reckon Dooly..got a plan?) What about you big fella,kick the goats into touch and come for a ride...Dont worry,they'll still be there when you get back..hehehehe....Cheers W

Do you seriously expect me to believe that these politicians would implement policy based on nothing more than bullshit......

Bike
    Tractor
    Its great out that way,always a good run out there.

Might go out again tommorrow Wasp, won't know the plan till late morning. Will post here if we do.

Bike
    Yamaha FJR 1300 N
    Any rides on over easter

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by BigG View Post
    Any rides on over easter
    More than likely 'G' Keep an eye on this thread...I've a feeling theres a plan in the making Could be a day trip...you never know...Cheers W

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasp27 View Post
    I hope tomorrow is as fine...might sneak in another ride (what ya reckon Dooly..got a plan?) What about you big fella,kick the goats into touch and come for a ride...Dont worry,they'll still be there when you get back..hehehehe....Cheers W
    Hi W.
    The goats go at 9.45. Thank goodness. That's the end of them for another fortnight. Jim2 has a bike in the Bay for kneescraper (sp) he is going to drop off here at some time. I will work that out with him tonight and see what plans he has. I would like a ride. So how about Taihape road Pukeamomo (sp) loop back to Taihape road up the back to Bay View and end here for a tea or coffee? Leave da bike here for KS and give Jim2 a ride back to town. He is staying with MSTRS.

How would that work for you Dooly?

All subject to Jim2's plans.

EDIT: See below for ride plan.
    Last edited by Gixxer 4 ever; 31st March 2007 at 21:04. Reason: Ride plan changed

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by BigG View Post
    Any rides on over easter
    I would think so but not to many for me. Big weekend for us. With Church stuff and my brother in-laws fair well Saturday and my Daughters 21st Sunday. Here in our woolshed. I think the blood might be a bit thin for riding. But you never know.

Bike
    2007 CB900
    You guys going next week???? .. We think we are up that way .. and would love a get together to go to

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer 4 ever View Post
    Hi W.
    The goats go at 9.45. Thank goodness. That's the end of them for another fortnight. Jim2 has a bike in the Bay for kneescraper (sp) he is going to drop off here at some time. I will work that out with him tonight and see what plans he has. I would like a ride. So how about Taihape road Pukeamomo (sp) loop back to Taihape road up the back to Bay View and end here for a tea or coffee? Leave da bike here for KS and give Jim2 a ride back to town. He is staying with MSTRS.

How would that work for you Dooly?

All subject to Jim2's plans.
    Sounds good big guy....let us know what ever ..cheers W

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty View Post
    You guys going next week???? .. We think we are up that way .. and would love a get together to go to
    Hi Girl.

We meet on the for life.

I am sure somthin will be on. Just watch this space.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty View Post
    More than likely 'Nasty'... just check back here Thursday or Friday......something will be posted by then.....Cheers W

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasp27 View Post
    Sounds good big guy....let us know what ever ..cheers W
    K Just spoke to MSTRS. They will be at Tutira. So we could do the ride above or change it a bit to suit the day and be at the lake at 12.30-1ish to meet Jim2 and MSTRS and Tart etc. Then back here to drop the bike off and home.

I could be in town at 11.30 if the Goat job goes as it should. Meet at the BP Taradale road 11.30? If any other KBer's are in Hawkes Bay and want to join us come along. We are a slow riding group and will stick to the 100-110 Kmh mark so if that is too slow best you don't come on this ride. The back roads are fun with great views and assorted roads.

C U Tomorrow. If it rains see you next week end.......maybe.......................

Bike
    Tractor
    Plans unknown at this stage, but fairly sure it will be early arvo, as things to do in the morn.
    The neighbour and his missus asked us to go for a ride with them tommorrow last week but nothings finalised yet, but they were talking a ride and a bite to eat etc, but unsure of which direction.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooly View Post
    Plans unknown at this stage, but fairly sure it will be early arvo, as things to do in the morn.
    The neighbour and his missus asked us to go for a ride with them tommorrow last week but nothings finalised yet, but they were talking a ride and a bite to eat etc, but unsure of which direction.
    Thats cool. Invite the neighbour out for a Saturday ride some time. Always nice to meet new people. Have a great ride you 2

It has just occurred to me, being a man and all, you will all need an early lunch cos I don't think Tart and co want to feed us at the lake. only because they don't know how many might turn up. Aye Tart.

But tea and coffee here with a muffin on the way home. I will leave Mr's Gixxer 4 ever here to get the muffins made. Chocolate chip ones, I recon. Big chips...like button chips. Yea button sized chips.

So if you are in the Bay and want a and a bit of Muffin bloody turn up for the ride. Taradale BP 11.30. Thats the leave time

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Yay for Mrs G4E's lovely muffins. A delight on the senses if ever there was...
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Thread Information