Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Permanent weight loss...advice from ladies!

Bike
    GSF250
    Well done Soon you will have to buy a completely new walrobe of clothes... Fun!

Bike
    2007 CB900
    going awesome Sunhuntin keep up the good work

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by Colapop View Post
    You're doing really well! I only highlighted those areas because they're the usual women's 'problem' areas... and the other .... coz....
    cheeky... lmfao!

thanks everyone... its awesome!!

im wearing a shirt right now that last time i tried it, it took 10 mins to put on and then 20 to get off again. now its tight around the chest and arms, but comfy. gonna get the sleeves removed though... they are too tight, and will only get worse.

soon as i can get in to my best jeans without straining the zip, ill get a photo [clothed!] and put it up.

headin to palmy tomorrow... gonna scope out a sports bra at bendon... sick of the bounce with every step
    my blog: http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/index.html

the really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

Bike
    2002 Yamaha R6
    Wow Sunhuntin you have done well!!!! I need some of your inspiration!!!! Still can't fit my leathers after having my baby a year ago!!!! Have put on 8kgs and can't seem to shift it... Need to get on my crosstrainer and shift some of my excess but never seem to find the time anymore and then when I do I'm so bloody knackered.... I know it's just a matter of starting my workouts again and getting stuck in... Might have to set myself a goal of next week!!!!!....

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobbs View Post
    Wow Sunhuntin you have done well!!!! I need some of your inspiration!!!! Still can't fit my leathers after having my baby a year ago!!!! Have put on 8kgs and can't seem to shift it... Need to get on my crosstrainer and shift some of my excess but never seem to find the time anymore and then when I do I'm so bloody knackered.... I know it's just a matter of starting my workouts again and getting stuck in... Might have to set myself a goal of next week!!!!!....
    why wait till next week? do it tomorrow! take your baby for walks in the buggy, pointing things out. babies can also be good for building strength, simply by holding them all the time. my left arm was stronger than my right for ages due to holding daycare kids and boxes at work on that side.

gotta admit, i wouldnt have got this far but for my trainer... ive got next to no self motivation, so its good to have a reason to do it every day. i want to make him proud when he comes down so its not a wasted trip.

i wore my best leather jacket today for the first time since early 2005.... yeehaa!

Bike
    2002 Yamaha R6
    lol need to get my brain around it again Sunhuntin....lol... Oh we go for heaps of walks etc, and it's not easy terrain either as I live on a lifestyle block so it's tough going. But obviously not enough to kick in my metabolism, think it must've slowed since having bubs. Plus before I had her I was a big gym nut so guess the old body is in shock. I'll keep you tuned as to how I'm going. Great you can now fit your favourite leather jacket!!!! Well done, you're an inspiration!!!!!!

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by sunhuntin View Post
    im wearing a shirt right now that last time i tried it, it took 10 mins to put on and then 20 to get off again.
    Haven't been on here for ages but just saw this update.
    You go girl, keep it up!!!
    Everything in moderation, including moderation itself

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    well, sorry ladies and gentlemen, but its over. ive given up and given in.

thanks heaps for all the advice and support.

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    ohhhhhhhhhh, honey, you were doing so well!!!! Don't give up entirely, get back on the wagon next week, start of new week and new month, you can do it!!!

Bike
    Buell XB12R
    Quote Originally Posted by sunhuntin View Post
    well, sorry ladies and gentlemen, but its over. ive given up and given in.

thanks heaps for all the advice and support.

nah chicky... just a down time, jump back on that horse when you are ready.
    I get in that negative mind set fairly regularly, just gotta talk yourself right on back out of it again. I hate winter, does it to me every year. But summers coming now, we've past the shortest day and its all good now
    Went racing last weekend, had a ball. Weight loss aint everything but unfortunately for some of us it pretty much seems that way. Dont get down when you aint on top of it... accept that you will NOT be perfect all the time, and once that has filtered in, then start fresh again.
    You have got to a certain point, even if you backslide you can get back there again and achieve even more... and you will
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of Buells, for they are subtle and quick to wheelie!"
    --J RR1000 Tolkien

yank tank at Glenorchy 2006 rally

Bike
    NOOO!!! Don't give up! You've done so well so far. It doesn't take overnight it'll take a while longer. You're making a commitment to you.
    They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old.
    Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the evening,
    we will remember them

Thread Information