Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Warehouse ruins pocketbike sales.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    No bob, we are talking racism, as soon as you brought the whaling thing into it. Are you that ignorant to believe that every Japanese person consumes whalemeat or supports whaling in its current form? I`ve been to Japan a few times now, and am married to a Japanese lady. I also have many Japanese friends. Guess what, not one of them suports whaling and only a few have even tried whale. But don`t let that stop you.

How about we group all NZ`ers together by the actions of the few? What should I pick? Child killers? Elderly woman rapists? Are you happy to be a part of that? You must be if you`re happy to group all `asians` together.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Ecolgically sensitive? WTF? Whaling for reasearch, The Japs will do that until the last whale has been eaten, Bastards!!
    Not cool dude. Asians are ice cool and fuckin' miles ahead of us in virtually every way.

Bike
    70's Superbikes

Back to bagging the Warehouse

I was at a Sustainable Business Forum last year, and was sitting next to a chap who used to be on the purchasing inner circle for Satan Tindall and his Devil Sheds.
    After Satan had his talk at the forum, this guy said that the factories the Devil Sheds were buying from in China were in no way sustainable, some just openly polluting into the air/streams etc. And Satan is standing up there spouting how environmentally friendly the Devil Sheds were!
    He took all the environmental measures that would save him money and make him look good in NZ, stuff the fact that cheap crap just ends up in landfill, no matter what country it is made in.
    I agree with the comment that the Asian manufacturers aim to please, my evil multinetional has a few largish factories there with environmental and health and safety/ chemical safety far in advance of even big players here in NZ.
    Blast From The Past Axis of Oil

Bike
    BMW K1200R
    Have any of you whinging bastards even tried whale meat?

And what's the crap about not buying Japanese goods because they hunt whales?

Norway hunt whales and they produce lots of attractive blonde Scandinavian women.
    Are you telling me you'd turn down an attractive blonde Scandinavian woman because Norway hunt whales?

Hypocrites.

Bike
    1997 Yamaha TRX850

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgyiti View Post
    I was at a Sustainable Business Forum last year, and was sitting next to a chap who used to be on the purchasing inner circle for Satan Tindall and his Devil Sheds.
    After Satan had his talk at the forum, this guy said that the factories the Devil Sheds were buying from in China were in no way sustainable, some just openly polluting into the air/streams etc. And Satan is standing up there spouting how environmentally friendly the Devil Sheds were!
    He took all the environmental measures that would save him money and make him look good in NZ, stuff the fact that cheap crap just ends up in landfill, no matter what country it is made in.
    I agree with the comment that the Asian manufacturers aim to please, my evil multinetional has a few largish factories there with environmental and health and safety/ chemical safety far in advance of even big players here in NZ.
    Lol Satin Tindall and his Devil sheds bloody funny mate, love it. Best laugh Ive had for ages on here.
    www.newmanz.co.nz/shop

Its better to burn out
    Than to fade away

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Skid View Post
    Norway hunt whales and they produce lots of attractive blonde Scandinavian women.
    Are you telling me you'd turn down an attractive blonde Scandinavian woman because Norway hunt whales?

Hypocrites.
    Has Mr Skid been fortunate enough to taste an attractive blonde Scandinavian women?

Lucky bastard!!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by SixPackBack View Post
    Has Mr Skid been fortunate enough to taste an attractive blonde Scandinavian women?

Lucky bastard!!
    I doubt it.

But I have it on good authority that he has tasted a bit of whale meat!

Thread Information