Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: belladonna able to break the speed limit?

Bike
    GSXR 450
    YES, sparks would be kind of fun, here I come titanium
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    Cali 111 Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by texmo
    Oh well *sighs* thank you guys for your help any way. I am probbly going to upgrade my exhaust to the Sito Plus which will give me a top speed of about 110 km/hr and leave the rest of the bike alone untile i decide to get a "real" bike that is. Until next time.
    If you show as much stickability to M/biking, as you have to KB threads, you will go far young man! A lot of what was said was fired over your head and a piss take to the extreme.
    I had a bit of a giggle watching youthful enthusiasm verses matue(ish) experience.
    Stick with it fella!!

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Thanks Mongoose and dont worry I'll stick with biking, now that im into it im hooked on them also i went and talked to some guys at that scooter place on Great North rd across the road from Red Barron and they reckon that I can get 120km easily with an exaughst, they also think the next thing to do is upgrade my tyres, becauuse mine are shit, BUT! if I jsut was reading my 1 year or 10,000kms warranty and if I do any after market moderfication I lose it and I also shouldnt take my bike over 70km/hr for the first 1000kms which is kind of gay because its only done like 30kms
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    BMW K1200R
    Quote Originally Posted by texmo
    Thanks Mongoose and dont worry I'll stick with biking, now that im into it im hooked on them also i went and talked to some guys at that scooter place on Great North rd across the road from Red Barron and they reckon that I can get 120km easily with an exaughst, they also think the next thing to do is upgrade my tyres, becauuse mine are shit, BUT! if I jsut was reading my 1 year or 10,000kms warranty and if I do any after market moderfication I lose it and I also shouldnt take my bike over 70km/hr for the first 1000kms which is kind of gay because its only done like 30kms
    I've been looking at some installation instuctions for the Sito Plus exhaust, and it doesn't look too difficult to fit.

I'd go for it, and if the engine were to crap out, put the stock one back on for a warranty claim

Doesn't take much lookin' to find stuff on hotting up Vespas texmo

http://www.mbdevelopments.co.uk/vespa/vt2.html
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Waging war with society

Vespas are crap,get a Lambretta,way cool eh?

http://www.quepo.com/lambretta/lambrettarace02.html
    Waging war with society

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Ya lambrettas are cool butt the price tag isnt. I may as well get the exhaust and new rubber for $77 a tyre isnt too bad for the amount of handling you get
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    BMW R65LS, part time R75 old fart rider
    I heard/saw a scooter with a full aftermarket exhaust yesterday...

It sounded cool!!!
    Queiro voya todo Europa con mi moto.... pero no tengo suficiente tiempo o dinero.....

Bike
    Arse Bandit
    Sorry Texmo, but your previously mentioned excuse for your poor spelling and grammar ('Im only 17' Or something similar) doesn't count. I am 14, and as far as I can tell, never made a post with bad spelling or grammar. Someone here may beg to differ, but hey, I'm fine with that. And talking in 'txt' language is also a poor excuse, if you cannot cross over from one communications media to another without taking your obcene spelling with you, I suggest you take some ESOL classes. Now that that is over, do you do much riding on the motorways? If not, you should probably just change the gearing and do a small upgrade.

Well, sorry for the rant, but it pisses me off seeing posts on par with sk8r_boi_
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark View Post
    if you have a face afterwards well... that depends how you act...

Bike
    1987 Nifty 50
    Good work Texmo- I tried to hot my 50cc scooter up by increasing the airflow to the carb. I was told that compression ratio was something like 12:1 (air-petrol) so it makes more sense to get more go from better airflow, which is what a pipe does for the other side of the engine. I also polished the intake and outlet ports with superfine grit paper. Got another 10 km/h from the above.The best part is air is free !!!
    "Not one day that we are here on this earth has been promised to us, so make the most of every day as if it was your last, and every breath ,as if it were the same"

Bike
    BMW R65LS, part time R75 old fart rider
    Quote Originally Posted by madcat_
    obcene spelling
    obscene indeed
    Queiro voya todo Europa con mi moto.... pero no tengo suficiente tiempo o dinero.....

Bike
    GSXR 450
    LOL nice one Posh, Storm did you really get another 10km from doing the above to a 50cc thats nuts
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    Arse Bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Posh Tourer :P
    obscene indeed
    You win! At least I try!

LOL!!!!11 I AM TEH WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111one
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark View Post
    if you have a face afterwards well... that depends how you act...

Belladonna,interesting name - I had a couple of scooters once...Zunapp Bella's,a very well made scooter,electric start too and mine were 1957 models.This is not mine,I never got around to doing my two up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MyBella2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	3191  
    Waging war with society

Thread Information