Thread: 6 weeks bike across the usa

Bike
    FOR SALE

6 weeks bike across the usa

I would like to ride around the states just looking for tips on things like canadian busa can we just cross the border and keep going [visa pending] or do we have to register the bike in the states .I say a canadian busa because it will be unrestricted and when we have finished we can bring it back here or just get an 07 or 06 in L A when we land .what is the best time of the year to go, those sort of things thanks for your help if you can
    RIDE FOR THE CONDITIONS WHEN THEY CHANGE INCREASE YOUR SPEED

Bike
    nun
    When you see the border coming up, drop the bastad down a few gears, get mrs Busa Pete to hold on, REAL TIGHT LIKE, and nail the fucker. Remember to stack the rear of the bike real high and afford as much bullet proof material to Mrs Busa Petes back as you can afford. ( unless of course its time for a change in the 'mrs' department )

Don't look back until you've passed two Dunken Donuts establishments.

Another money & time saving idea brought to you by McBoomer

Enjoy!

:slap:

Bike
    FOR SALE

mrs busa pete

[QUOTE=boomer;1003203]( unless of course its time for a change in the 'mrs' department )

Do you not value your crown jewels

And pete says congratulations you where the first to piss with a serouis thread.
    RIDE FOR THE CONDITIONS WHEN THEY CHANGE INCREASE YOUR SPEED

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Here you go...

http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/...nd/menu-en.asp

You can borrow my Canadian passport if you like but you'll have to be 4 foot tall and very handsome.

Bike
    Had a 2007 Suzuki C50T Boulevard
    Can you buy white 'busa's in Canada...?
    You don't get to be an old dog without learning a few tricks.
    Shorai Powersports batteries are very trick!

Bike
    2011 H.D RoadKing
    HI, Good time to ride in Canada and States is July- Aug. Head south over the Waterton Glacier Park into Montana. If you have time ride into Yellow stone and out at Cody so you can ride both the BearTooth and Chief Joesph Highway. This is getting very near to Sturgis for the Rally starting first week August. Excellent riding. Cheers Ratast

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    agree with ratast. i was there in 04, and it started snowing by october. last time we had the shovel out was late august i think. the snow started to melt a bit before i left in december, so we went out one last time, but not recommended as salt will wreck the chrome.

where abouts are you headed? i spent most of my time there in ontario... just gorgeous. theres lots of waterfalls and gravel roads in grey-bruce county [georgian bay area] i was based in meaford... most of the waterfalls, you can easily get to and back from in a day or less. i recommened the harley blues cafe in scone, run by a hot little french canadian chick called nadia.

sasketchewan is as flat as a pancake. i have heard of many accidents there due to lack of scenery and people falling asleep. literally... the saying there is you can watch your dog run away for a week. flat, flat, flat, half tree, flat, flat, flat, flat.
    my blog: http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/index.html

the really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

Thread Information