Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trial by trickery or how Scott was stitched up

Bike
    Il4 and Vtwin
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    afaik watson is still under investigation for the disappearance (and suspected death) of a writer who lived on great barrier island, back in about 1998. he has been placed in his boat in (the inaccessable by road) bay that this writer lived in, at the time of her disappearance.
    That is debunked in the book too

Bike
    '69 Lambretta & SR400
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyryder View Post
    Only 'evil buggers' have associates, not people like you and I.

Skyryder
    Disagree Skyryder, someone you meet socially is an "aquiantance", someone you meet professionally is an associate. IMO, FWIW
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lobster View Post
    Only a homo puts an engine back together WITHOUT making it go faster.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    i haven't read the book. only know what i know. i talked with watson about it in 98 or 99 (can't recall off top of my head).

Bike
    Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    Disagree Skyryder, someone you meet socially is an "aquiantance", someone you meet professionally is an associate. IMO, FWIW
    Watson had no profession or professional associates. He was on the bones of his arse most of the time. As Finn rightly speculates Pope's use of the word was too publicly denigrate Watson. Associate(s) as used in terms of gangs, criminals or other indaviduals that the Police have an 'interest' in is deliberate and not in the context of professional useage.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Bike
    Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by zrxer View Post
    Now you see if Watson had of had Clit Rickards Jury he prolly would have gotten off
    but yea I was suprised at the time that he was found guity "reasonable doubt" and all

Finn has not got to this yet but the trial judge (Heron) in allowing the prosecution to vet the Jury broke the law. The Juries Act 1981 in clauses 6,7 and 8 lays out who can serve on juries. Everyone on the electoral roll between the ages of 20 and 65 with few exceptions are eligable. People with criminal backgrounds are eligable unless they have convictions that have resulted in prison terms of three or more years or have convictions less than five years old. Yet Justice Heron states in Ruling (No. 2) Of Heron J (Jury Lists.) It is in the overall interests of justice to have persons without convictions sitting as jurors................ This is in direct opposition of the act that was passed lawfully by the parlimentary process. Heron on his own believed otherwise. Given the fact that the crown used two prisoners to state that Watson confessed to them in cirumstances that 'honest' jurors would have had no way of knowing the veracity of the confessions by the two witneesses that had been incarcerated .............is but one example of the miscarriage of justice that I and many others now believe.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Bike
    BMW R1200RT
    My mate in the prison service reckon he's guilty as sin. And I'm happy to believe him (my mate's a top bloke)

Bike
    10 speed 1995
    He had Judge Herron. A filthy unprincipled swine. Worse than Watson even if Watson is guilty and thank God the devil spawn is dead and deactivated.

That Judge was too pally with some fairly ruthless cops in that area late 80's onwards. That Judge always rigged trials so the cards would fall a particular way - innocents got convicted and guilty as sin were given the judges protection as he pulled rank on prosecutors (evidence disallowed / twisted etc).

Whichever way was politically convenient or personally beneficial he spun his trials. Like if a gang member went up on something fairly serious and the cops had struck a deal of their freedom for drug info, then the Judge was known to whisper in the prosecutors ear 'don't push this one too hard'.

A prosecutor clearing her conscience for complicity told this to a waitress at the Chateau Marlborough whose sister was on a Herron jury and bothered by proceedings. Another prosecutor told me that Judge Heron was internally investigated. I don't know the outcome of what they do with arseholes but I do know that several of his trials were found to have concerning irregularities. Of the sort noted here in cited book.

I know of another similar case featuring Herron (may he burn in hell). I also know he prevented a private prosecution against a perjurer used in one of his crooked trials too (by preventing release oftrial notes for 7 years which were vital evidence of the perjury).

One problem for the legal system is that trial notes are a Judges personal property and they can prevent people accessing them so can cover their backs. Watsons lawyer is aware of the judges complete lack of honesty. But I think its an angle they can't pursue as any internal investigation findings ar prolly sealed for 50 years - until a time no-one will care about the many evil doings of this Judge.

So in sum total, I'd stake my life that this maggoty dead Judge knowingly complied with a stitch up. He was without conscience, power mad and likely prone to greed and other vices that may have made him vulnerable to manipulation from other info I have gathered.

There can be no confidence Watson got a fair trial knowing the Judge and his improper conduct. I would like for the killerto be located if not Watson (which it sems is quite possibly not him - I give him 40% odds) as I think the victims deserve to have the truth known.

Tho my odds meter has just risen a bit mybe to 60% by what Marty said. If he was closely linked to the other killing then I can support the Police decision to stitch him up. Swings and roundabouts.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    He had Judge Herron. A filthy unprincipled swine. Worse than Watson even if Watson is guilty and thank God the devil spawn is dead and deactivated.

That Judge was too pally with some fairly ruthless cops in that area late 80's onwards. That Judge always rigged trials so the cards would fall a particular way - innocents got convicted and guilty as sin were given the judges protection as he pulled rank on prosecutors (evidence disallowed / twisted etc).

Whichever way was politically convenient or personally beneficial he spun his trials. Like if a gang member went up on something fairly serious and the cops had struck a deal of their freedom for drug info, then the Judge was known to whisper in the prosecutors ear 'don't push this one too hard'.

A prosecutor clearing her conscience for complicity told this to a waitress at the Chateau Marlborough whose sister was on a Herron jury and bothered by proceedings. Another prosecutor told me that Judge Heron was internally investigated. I don't know the outcome of what they do with arseholes but I do know that several of his trials were found to have concerning irregularities. Of the sort noted here in cited book.

I know of another similar case featuring Herron (may he burn in hell). I also know he prevented a private prosecution against a perjurer used in one of his crooked trials too (by preventing release oftrial notes for 7 years which were vital evidence of the perjury).

One problem for the legal system is that trial notes are a Judges personal property and they can prevent people accessing them so can cover their backs. Watsons lawyer is aware of the judges complete lack of honesty. But I think its an angle they can't pursue as any internal investigation findings ar prolly sealed for 50 years - until a time no-one will care about the many evil doings of this Judge.

So in sum total, I'd stake my life that this maggoty dead Judge knowingly complied with a stitch up. He was without conscience, power mad and likely prone to greed and other vices that may have made him vulnerable to manipulation from other info I have gathered.

There can be no confidence Watson got a fair trial knowing the Judge and his improper conduct. I would like for the killerto be located if not Watson (which it sems is quite possibly not him - I give him 40% odds) as I think the victims deserve to have the truth known.

Tho my odds meter has just risen a bit mybe to 60% by what Marty said. If he was closely linked to the other killing then I can support the Police decision to stitch him up. Swings and roundabouts.
    you've got some serious issues with justice and retribution.

get over it cos you are one twisted bitch by the sounds of it.

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    My mate in the prison service reckon he's guilty as sin. And I'm happy to believe him (my mate's a top bloke)
    Finally after 9 long years, the truth comes out and it took a Prison employee to solve the crime. Will he get a badge?

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    i haven't read the book. only know what i know. i talked with watson about it in 98 or 99 (can't recall off top of my head).
    and......?
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    hardly matters now if it's been debunked in the book

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Intersting that Rob Pope seems to be associated with the dubious convictions - Scott Watson, David Bain, could be others. Maybe he's a little keen to obtain the convictions that will propell him into upper management- only one step from the top job now.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Intersting that Rob Pope seems to be associated with the dubious convictions - Scott Watson, David Bain, could be others. Maybe he's a little keen to obtain the convictions that will propell him into upper management- only one step from the top job now.
    I bet he was a demon with the ticket book too.

Bike
    Repsol Blade & SV pro twin
    An ex cop and Police prosecutor I once studied under told our class that some/most cases are predetermined by the Judge, prosecuting and defense attorneys who meet beforehand to decide on guilt and an appropriate sentence.

The rest is just courtroom drama.

He went on to add they all drink at the same pubs together and generally hang in the same circles.
    Visit the team here - teambentley

Thanks to my sponsors : The Station Sports Cafe and Bar | TSS Red Baron | Zany Zeus | Continental | The Office Relocation Company | Fine Signs | Stokes Valley Collision Repair | CBWD Digital Media Inbound Marketing

Bike
    2001 Bandit 1200S, 1996 Triumph T/Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    An ex cop and Police prosecutor I once studied under told our class that some/most cases are predetermined by the Judge, prosecuting and defense attorneys who meet beforehand to decide on guilt and an appropriate sentence.

The rest is just courtroom drama.

He went on to add they all drink at the same pubs together and generally hang in the same circles.
    Maybe for him, but definitely not the norm...

Sounds more like you are talking about a Pre Trial Conference where all sides basically say what evidence they have got. Judge gives an "indication" of sentence "if" found guilty... Next choice is up to the defendant... change plea to guilty or have a defended hearing, where nothing is predetermined....

Thread Information