Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trade Me questions thread

Bike
    saving
    Q;
    HI WHAT IS THE MODEL OF YOUR HEATER? 3:49 pm, Mon 4 Jun
    A:
    hi, its a model 329T heater thanks 4:31 pm, Mon 4 Jun **IT HAS A BOX WITH THIS WRITTEN ON IT IN THE PIC YOU DUMBASS******

Bike
    Blog Entries
    would u be keen on a v8 commadorefull cert new reg wof sakd on 17"s plus some cash i also see yourve been trying to sell 4 ages whats wrong with it posted by: rotaheaven (13 ) 3:30 am, Tue 26 Jun
    HI THERE: NOTHING WRONG WITH THE CAR, I SPEND 30.000 00 DOLLARS ON THE CAR,IF I SELL FOR THAT PRICE I WILL, ORI WILL NOT SELING CHEPPER, I WILL KEEPED,IF YOU SAND ME YOUR CAR PICTURE, AND WHATS CASH YOUR OFFER, THANKS. 9:44 am, Tue 26 Jun

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-106169359.htm

Bike
    Triumph Thruxton
    The one that annoys me is from the opposite side with sellers not wanting to disclose their reserve. All you have to do is bid up 14% at a time.

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
    The one that annoys me is from the opposite side with sellers not wanting to disclose their reserve. All you have to do is bid up 14% at a time.

come again?

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow When I sold the DRZ.

The guy that brought it turned the key on and proceeded to turn it over until the battery was flat and then started push starting it on the road. Coaster rings me while I'm in a wheelchair taxi in ChCh, remembering the bike was in New Plymouth. Was asked how I start the bike up, which I replied turn the fuel tap on and pull the choke out. I was then asked where the fuel tap and choke was. I told them and of course the bike started straight away. I allmost told the buyer (or turkey as I thought) that he was too stupid to own my DRZ400, but wanted the money. Funny in reflection of the sale, appartently the same bike is for sale again. A few of my friends got quite scared on the bike and would not ride it again. I just knew I was destroying alot of rear tyres. Apparently it was because I tending to go around some courners slightly sideways. Dunno, I was just having fun, was told by the rider on the bike behind me on the pie and pint rides...
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    Triumph Thruxton
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark View Post
    come again?
    Sorry this thead probably wasnt the right place for my comment, Id just bid on a couple of items to see what the reserve was whether I should be interested and was abit frustrated.

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    dnt need to apoligize i'm just to dumb to get what you meant lol

Bike
    '14 Multistrada 1200S
    ok....click the link for my VFR auction below and check it out

1st - the guy asks how much to ship - my attitude is generally "find out for yourself noddy, im not a freight forwarder!" but in this case, since I've already bought my new bike and just want the cash from the VFR, I decided to help him out so I flicked off an email to biketranz.....

2nd - on an auction that is $1700 NO RESERVE, he asks if i'll take $2000 cash....um gee let me think about that....

3rd - then....after me explaining that it's $1700 no reserve so blah blah blah, he puts on a start bid of $1750 !??!?! WTF?!?!??! no complaints from me....
    F M S

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Q) Does this phone have txting
    A) Being only the charger.....no

On a scooter auction recently a guy asked me whats the lowest i would take. Told him i'd accept $900.......he then offers me $600....next week.
    I told him fine - i'd offer him the bike next year.
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    Street Triple
    Some people are missing their funny bone...

Comment: Good lord, man, 1300km in two years? I did more mileage than on my current bike the weekend I bought it. You've wound back that digital odometer, haven't you? Admit it! ;-) posted by: jrandom

Answer: Piss off idiot, inspection of the bike will confirm the km

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...637812.htm?p=7
    ...and I don't wanna die, just want to ride my motorcy...cle (Arlo Guthrie)

Bike
    Suzuki SV650S K8
    For sale, old funkyass Guitar
    Selling as is. I won't post it so pick up only. I work in Wgtn city so can arrange a MEAT if easy.

Q:Mmmm I love meat! posted by: gttdan (57 )

A: Possibly the greatest statement ever made on Trademe. Certainly deserves a list of my personal favourites: Steak - Eye fillet of course but you can't go past rump for pure bang for buck action. Pork - Roast it for me. And chuck on heaps of that sweet, sweet skin. Mmmm Lamb - Lets engineer them bigger. Bacon - does not deserve to be last on this list and should have it's own religious holiday. Over and out.

Q: hay man i live at the mount but come to welly on occasion . if i brought this of you wouold u hold it for a couple of weeks till i get my sh*t sorted out or get some one to get it for me. steak is the best food in the world. there sould be a compusary steak hoilday posted by: porkeynz (49 ) 4

A: Steak is the king of meats so a fine call. Nice login name too. I like to think of Pork as the queen of meats and there's nothing wrong with eating a queen. No worries about holding onto it. Have done for years so another couple of weeks is sweet. Much like apple sauce on pork.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...px?id=96438008

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    ahhh the joys and wonders of the internet aye

Bike
    M50
    Sold a washing machine recently, and this question surprised me a bit, so I replied appropriately:

Q: Could you give me the measurement across the front in cm please? I don't care who's sperm you've washed off who's dress ) I just need to know it's less than 62 cm wide.. gracias

A: Just as well I don't have to answer questions about washing sperm as I have to be in bed by 11.00pm and it's already 9:15... The washing machine is less than 60cm wide. Hope this helps.

Bike
    18 Street Triple RS, 18 Aprilia Tuono RR
    When selling the TLR recently had it on TM 6000 start bid, 6000 reserve. Guy rang and offered 4500!

Other question we always get is, how much do you want?

As much as I can get! Bid and find out.

Funny how those who ask the most questions never bid anyway.

Bike
    Now bikeless :-(

Ah, count the holes??

From a set of tyres on rims:

Hi Would you know how many stud holes on these rims, Cheers.

Not sure sorry. If you phone the holden dealer they will tell you. They are off a 89 holden calais

Thread Information