Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Memorial Trackday for Bruce Mathie (loosebruce) and Daryl Smith (DSS3) (2 December)

Bike
    NC700X XR250 MTS1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keystone19 View Post
    Naturally - I also thought with bodypaint...

Jeez - they'll turn in their graves...
    I'll take photos and profit goes to family.... right?
    newbie since August 2004....
    VTR250 (retired) / SV650S (Fw:Keystone19) / GSXR750(given up) / CB400(traded for 919) / CB900 Hornet / CBR954 (traded) / CBR1100XX (sold) / TuonoR (sold) / CB900 Hornet / NC700X / MTS1200 / XR250

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by dale smith View Post
    hey......what about me mete? I thought you might have hooked my zimmer frame on to your bike to give me a thrill! But then, I can understand why you would prefer Rach.....she's one mighty fine little lady eh... I plan on coming over for this, but may not get to the track until mid morning, just depends what flights I can get..... Great night out in Hamilhole with you all. D
    Hey Dale!

Hope you are well and all. I will PM you about the shirt or skivee or what ever they are called. As for the talks of you going on the bike, I can take you around the track if you like? Few wheelies down the straights too if you are keen?

Peggy told me to look this thread up in KB last weekend. Big ups to Allan for undertaking this mighty task. Hope all goes to plan and it WILL be a great day!!

See you there.

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    bump! Gonna be an awesome event people!
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    2009 DRZ400e
    Need any one to help marshal or anything?
    "I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on"
    -Roseanne Barr-

Bike
    CB1000R
    Colour me interested! Thought it may be nice to take the Hornet to a track day before she gets the flick after I get my full license! Payment will be coming through in the next wee while as I'm starting my new job on Monday.

Failing that I make a good pitbitch, just ask Jill.

Bike
    2004 Yamaha R6 - a blue one!
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpoos View Post
    hey chook!!! how are you??....brillent Idea...I wonder if we could find the best of the muppet show on DVD as a prize for the biggest muppet or muppette on the day??

will definatly have to get you on the back of a bike yeah??
    Well, about on the back of a bike.....not too sure about that! Me got one of my own now......and having fun being the main rider..... However I have organised a few interesting awards for giving out that should appeal to you all. Still need to get flights booked but plenty of time for that yet. Looking forward to seeing you all again, complete with tons of tissues..... Love, D

Bike
    Thinking
    must get a bike...............must get a bike................must get a bike
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    must get a bike...............must get a bike................must get a bike
    You what? Haven't got a bike?!!!! Don't believe you.But I am sure Avanti would help out if you ask them.....I've got a couple of spares.....

Bike
    GSX-R600 K6, 07 CBR600RR
    Hey Guys,
    I'd love to be part of this event but will be in the mainland at the time (and probably wishing I was at the track) Have a great day!!

Bike
    NC700X XR250 MTS1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I'd love to be part of this event but will be in the mainland at the time (and probably wishing I was at the track) Have a great day!!
    on a bike?
    newbie since August 2004....
    VTR250 (retired) / SV650S (Fw:Keystone19) / GSXR750(given up) / CB400(traded for 919) / CB900 Hornet / CBR954 (traded) / CBR1100XX (sold) / TuonoR (sold) / CB900 Hornet / NC700X / MTS1200 / XR250

Bike
    Thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by dale smith View Post
    You what? Haven't got a bike?!!!! Don't believe you.But I am sure Avanti would help out if you ask them.....I've got a couple of spares.....

Nope sold em all and got me a adventure bike, but I will return on something faster soon
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong View Post
    Hey Guys,
    ditto... i aint due back at work till the 3rd, so may head back north a day early so i can come and watch.

havent read the whole thread, so is it possible to make a contribution on the day?
    my blog: http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/index.html

the really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

Bike
    you sly old fox....and you didn't even tell me when I was there. Shame on you! :-(

Bike

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sunhuntin View Post
    ditto... i aint due back at work till the 3rd, so may head back north a day early so i can come and watch.

havent read the whole thread, so is it possible to make a contribution on the day?
    what a lovely gesture......

Bike
    Hey guys, I just remembered.....I don't believe I have met you all so when you are in Taupo, please come and introduce yourselves.......I would really like to meet you in person and not hiding behind a nom-de-plume. Cheers, D

Thread Information