Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: New Bike! Bye Bye GN.

Bike
    2 black ones..black is alway's good
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Thanks hawkeye. Well I am not throwing it around the corners YET!! But getting there... hopefully I might be on the next sunday morning ride if you are on it, you can see my bandit.
    I'm not sure when I'm going to be out next. The fork seals on the bike are perished and needing replaced. Being a UK import, parts are not readily available and had to be ordered. Unfortunately, when the seals finally arrived and I took the forks off, I found them pitted so they have been sent away to be re-chromed.
    So at the moment, I'm not sure when I will be getting them back.
    Scamp's partner is doing the work for me and it's him who is organising the re-chroming. He thinks that it will be next weekend before he gets the forks back and then he'll do the seals and oil. So while the bike is off the road, I'm taking the opportunity to give the bike a full service.
    Are you coming over the hill to the Lunch on Wed? If you are, I'll see you there.
    I'm only wearing black until they develop something darker

We came, We listened, And in one voice we answered
    BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!!

Bike
    GSF250
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I'm not sure when I'm going to be out next. The fork seals on the bike are perished and needing replaced. Being a UK import, parts are not readily available and had to be ordered. Unfortunately, when the seals finally arrived and I took the forks off, I found them pitted so they have been sent away to be re-chromed.
    So at the moment, I'm not sure when I will be getting them back.
    Scamp's partner is doing the work for me and it's him who is organising the re-chroming. He thinks that it will be next weekend before he gets the forks back and then he'll do the seals and oil. So while the bike is off the road, I'm taking the opportunity to give the bike a full service.
    Are you coming over the hill to the Lunch on Wed? If you are, I'll see you there.
    Aww bugger! Weather has been great lately too.... hope you get the bike up and running soon Hawkeye.

Yep am planning on coming to the lunch, but not bringing the bike

Thread Information