Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what do you think? (PGO)

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Quote Originally Posted by Posh Tourer :P
    Rubbish texmo... it'll do 60. Unless you weigh well above average...
    Sorry im just comparing it to my 50cc yamaha jog thats about 23 years old that can almost do 45down a hill :P
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    BMW R65LS, part time R75 old fart rider
    Quote Originally Posted by texmo
    Sorry im just comparing it to my 50cc yamaha jog thats about 23 years old that can almost do 45down a hill :P
    Now there's the problem. You are only riding a jog... You need to get an upgrade to the Yamaha Tasty Runner for more speed

Alternatively you could just nick the name plates/stickers off a Gilera Sprint (I think thats what they are called)
    Queiro voya todo Europa con mi moto.... pero no tengo suficiente tiempo o dinero.....

Bike
    GSXR 450
    I think it would look much better as a BM-X then I could feel asthough im going along at quite a good pace for a push bike.........
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    1998 pgo
    ok thanks guys for your advice and comments, i think ill get it.
    its gona cost $900 but ill push him down to $700 lol,
    the reason im not getting a big bike is i only want something for round town.

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Then get a old school motor bike thats around 100cc's that way you will get used to using a clutch and if you ever decide to get something more powerfull you'll be used to manul.
    But if you dont intend on getting a bigger bike later than a 50cc is the way to go
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    XJR1200, Honda CB1/400
    My first bike was a 50cc step-thru and it was lotsa fun. I suppose I could have killed myself if I'd really tried but it had a top speed of about 65 and most of the time it was struggling either up one of Wellington's hills or in the teeth of a Wellington gale.
    But it was a good way to learn. Especially as I was an impoverished student and couldn't afford ANY repairs - when a gentle Wellington breeze blew the bike over outside varsity I then rode around for three months with half a brake lever coz I couldn't afford to buy a new one... Small bikes and scooters are cheap to run, reliable and easy to pick up when they fall over.
    Go for it.
    Age is too high a price to pay for maturity

Thread Information