Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Personals...?

Bike
    Not many, if any
    hahahaa, this thread is good

so anyways dare i mention it... but do the three letters B B Q mean much to anyone? where did that idea go.

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    Why don't one of the" young" members organize it, as they're so full of ....
    .....energy and enthusiasm.

Yamahamaman Guest
    Originally posted by bikerboy
    Why don't one of the" young" members organize it, as they're so full of ....
    .....energy and enthusiasm.
    Hmmm, I don't know if you are younger or older than myself.

Bike
    Triumph Daytona 650 in RED
    I have to say that I'm feeling older & more cynical than my years, today, so someone else who's feeling sprightly will have to volunteer.

"Women & cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." Bruce Graham

Bike
    ZX636 Suzuki GSXR400
    I'll volunteer!!!     

Who's coming, BBQ west Auckland, date ummmmmm as yet to be established (Oh dear I remember this from last time)   
    Power is nothing without control.

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    I was refering to our two young bucks, Andy1 and the infamous KK.

I believe both to be under 18, though not for long.

Anyone with the time and place should take the initiative and run !

Bike
    91 Yamaha FZR600

Southern riders

Hey all,

am moved down south now, at otago uni.

Are there any mainland riders thatd be keen for a barby while you'reon the subject?god knows we need some heat down here.

Wheelie,dont hold your breath mate, mitch declined us earlier when we tried to be the kiwibiker pinup girl!!

any other chick riders that wanna volunteer(t-shirt model?!) be much appreciated(there's a new idea for a t-shirt!)

ha ha

catch ya
    Hasta la victoria siempre

Bike
    ZX636 Suzuki GSXR400
    I did offer to be Cuban's personal model though but he took off with his tail planted well between those sexy legs of his   

Was it something I said?  :cool:  

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    perhaps it wasn't a tail ?

Bike
    ZX636 Suzuki GSXR400
      Hadn't thought of that........................

Cuban Baby.......... Is this true  

Bike
    91 Yamaha FZR600
    Bikerboy,im not sure exactly what your trying to incinuate(spelling) but im gonna be very cautious about answering this one!

Mitch the only reason something was firmly between my legs is because the thought of ya makes certain animal instincts uncontrollable.(mental note, remind girly not to check this page!)

ha ha,i dont remember you offering to be a personal model mitch, let me see the portfolio before i make any decisions!

ha ha, take it easy all
    Hasta la victoria siempre

Bike
    ZX636 Suzuki GSXR400
    Have you still got the same girly on the go Cuban? 

Will send portfolio next time your single

Bike
    Manx TT by Sega
    I'm down in Welly now - so my forays to Puke will need to be co-ordinated with the appropriate visits and alcomoholic consumption.  In saying that here for 2 weeks at mo (temp obviously)......

I don't think KK has time for any 'playtime' based on how much time he is working - I also question why he bothered to get a race bike unless he GETS BACK ON THE TRACK.......big girls blouse (an accident at 160kph isn't that bad KK! LOL)  I think the most fun he gets is sitting on the bike in the garage making 2 stroke noises - mwaaa hahahahahahahah.

Bike
    Not many, if any
    hooeeee damn!  ohhhhhh damn, that hurts, he hit me where it hurts

WELL F- YOU ALL! my f-ing car got borken into AGAIN for the 3rd F-ing time, im sick of replacing windows on a 88 323 wagon that aint worth hte f-ing effort, FFS me and cars just aint ment to be, never crashed one yet had 5x incidents NEVER involving me in them - carpark bangs etc, ffs, why cant  i be there to beat the living shit out of the bastards that do it... possibly because god doesnt want me beaten to a pulp b 2x big dudes lol.

stuff this, im pissed off, it all sucks so hard.   yeah well WKID in response to what u said all i can say is ive hardly touched this thing aside from forums (and hardly) in last few weeks, i havedone SOO much, including yesterday selling my 1985 Honda CB250RS for $1200.  yay, slowly getting clear of all the friggin costly possesions in my life, main thing was mrs a good few months ago now

prolly gunna sell my ZXR400 and then get another bike, actually spend more then $1000 on a bike this time.. have i ever done this? , well maybe, but anyways.  f- those pricks that smashed the window, right outside my neighbors house, you f-ers just set me back another f-ing days work that could have been spent on my bike, i dont care about the money, what i dont get is there was nothing visible in car, it aint worth stealing, and in the glovebox all they got was my Gameboy, which is a million years old and has great sentimental value damn yous! me and the mates could always pull over and take turns @ mario basball!    - Hey Cuban, im with you man, whos keen for a violent vigilante? biker stylez

Bike
    GSXR750 K4
    Originally posted by bikerboy

as I'm the most optimistic lad your ever likely to meet, just ask Coldkiwi.
    what? for buying a 996s just because it fits? whatever do you mean!?

speaking of which.. I think I'll have to get a 996 or similar for my g/f! She dropped Aff-mans VT250 because she couldn't quite get her feet on the ground properly.

either that or a street magic... (maybe a little more in my budget!)

Any other short (5 1" ish?) girls/boys out there that have had trouble finding a bike that fits them?

Thread Information