Thread: DebK!!!! Tell me

Bike
    GSXR 450

DebK!!!! Tell me

Hey Deb,
    Can you please tell me a little about your scooter it looks awsome and I have never heard of them until today when I looked at your post.
    Just wondering how fast they are, how they handel and how reliable they are.
    kind regards TEXMO
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    Started looking for a new one
    Hey Texmo,

The Dragster has so far a top speed of 130 (didn't dare take it over this in fear of a cop). My husband has followed me in a car & the speedo seems fairly accurate. I could spend extra money to change the exhaust and heaps of other stuff http://www.italjetdragster.com/tuning_mods3.html but I'm only interested in it as may daily rider. And it's ability to maintain 100 is enough for me.

Handling wise I think it does okay but constanty avoid manhole covers, etc. as it's still only a scooter afterall. I now have decent tyres on it and now leans into corners much more confidently. Has a tendency to understeer if I'm not concentrating properly.

Motorad have just sold a brand new Dragster 180 for more than $7K so they're not a cheap scooter. They're not made anymore due to Italjet going belly-up. Hopefully this means mine may hold some value... or not I've had it for more than a year now and so far no mechanical probs. Done almost 6,000kms on it now.

It's as fun as hell to ride.. and more than a little odd in the looks department!
    Someday we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Bike
    GSXR 450
    Awsome, you shouldnt sell it look how much a lambretta is compared to a vespa that is made in the same time. Lambrettas are worth tonnes now because they are so hard to get. There is one in scooter world for $7k its a classic rebuild
    Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
    Muhammad Ali

Bike
    GSXR 450
    becides I wouldnt sell a scooter that could do this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AWSOMe BURNOUT ON SCOOTER.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	3401   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AWSOME WHEELIE ON SCOOTER.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	3402   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AWSOME WHEELIE ON SCOOTER2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	3403   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AWSOMe BURNOUT ON SCOOTER2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	3404  
    Muhammad Ali

Thread Information