Thread: UFO Headlight

Bike
    '02 Kawa' KLX250 & Bucket

UFO Headlight

Anyone know where to get these and how hard they are to install?
    I've seen them on TradeMe but don't know if they're genuine or not..

http://offroad.parts-unlimited.com/14/570/2774761

Any help would be good

Thanks
    Garry
    Been, seen and going next year.
    Paeroa, world famous in NZ

Bike
    2011 Kawasaki ZX-14 "Monster"
    I've currently got this one: the acerbis cyclops... it's ok, but low-beam isn't very good...

Bike
    '14 Multistrada 1200S
    my mental jury (left myself wide open there...) is still out on whether I like these type of light setups
    whats the actual light like? reasonably effective? and do you notice much wind difference if you've changed a full faired bike to a streetfighter?
    i've only ever had full faired bikes (well...all the ones that actually did a decent enough speed that it might make a diff!)
    F M S

Bike
    2011 Kawasaki ZX-14 "Monster"
    Quote Originally Posted by yod View Post
    my mental jury (left myself wide open there...) is still out on whether I like these type of light setups
    whats the actual light like? reasonably effective? and do you notice much wind difference if you've changed a full faired bike to a streetfighter?
    i've only ever had full faired bikes (well...all the ones that actually did a decent enough speed that it might make a diff!)
    After owning a streetfighter with most of the original parts (except for bits of fairings) that came in a box, I've slowly started moving it back to the way the bike originally was... Wind factor of streetfighters is probably the same as any other naked bike, except perhaps for the seating position which I think makes it slightly more awkward. The worst thing in my personal opinion about streetfighter setups is those lousy moto-X bars, which are fine for low-speed stuff, but forget climbing off your bike in a corner... there's just too much input with the wide bars, and everything gets horribly shaky...

Bike
    '14 Multistrada 1200S
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroIndex View Post
    The worst thing in my personal opinion about streetfighter setups is those lousy moto-X bars, which are fine for low-speed stuff, but forget climbing off your bike in a corner... there's just too much input with the wide bars, and everything gets horribly shaky...
    excuse my igorance, but why can't ya keep the original clipons??
    F M S

Thread Information