Thread: Ivan's VMCC RD1

Bike
    2011 yz450f

Ivan's VMCC RD1

Well load the bikes up into the bus and get some sleep wake up saturday morning travel up to Taupo.

Get to Waioru and meet Stevy B there, Leave when some locals decided it was time to smoke the waky Toooobakkky.

When I arrive at Taupo Im texting GLen RG100!!
    We went and had races on the Hydro slide real good fun you know getting into the mood of things.

Get Back go out for Tea, then spend 15 dollars in one dollar coins in a claw game machine where you move the claw over the soft toys and hit it and with luck get something,

My Brother got a GINGA and stuck it to his race bike,

Ok then get some sleep

Wake up its race day driving down to the track it was pretty foggy, Get mypit Sorted and go sign on in the massive quee(SP)

Qualifying:

I had heat in my tires, Knew my engine was run in, So I knew I could start pushing, Trying to get into the Taupo circuit in the cold conditions made it hard for meto push with confidence. I tryed and knew I was riding with shit I stuffed up a few lines when I put a Hot lap together and then before I knew it The chequered was out.

COme in go get my results last on the 125 grid, I was absolutly Pissed off in myself, I txtd a few people who told me to relax or else id stuff up worse in the race. It didnt help tho as I knew I rode like shit and now if I wanted a top 5 position I need a goood start.

Race one:

I line up on dummy grid warming my 125 up, I line upon the start line back of the grid and in the worst line for turn 1.
    Im holding my bike as high up the rev range as I can I know the start is crucial my fingers on the clutch, Green flag goes up, THen Mel drops the green I start slipping my clutch off the line My brotherflysoff from beside me up into 3rd place Im getting a good start then my fingers slip off the clutch, Braaaaaahhhhhhh I bog the engine the other 125s get a gap, I slip it again I get into turn 1 Im laing flat on the tank full power up the hill, bit Sam Flynn is in front of me, He passes my brother and I have another 125 behind me he must have done the same as me off the line.

I catchup to my brother riding hard round the corners but we hit the straight and his bike peels away into the distance. Hard onto front brkes and straight back up to him again then to top all my bad luck my visor started to fog up half way round turn 1 I quickly flip trhe visor up for it to fall back down and fog up,

I try holding my breath still doesnt work, I just keep flipping the visor up at any chance, Look behind me coming out of hairpin on last lap and RIchards behind me I just pin get up through the flat out left brake into the tire wall section hard knee down flat, pin it down straight into the esses out of the esses knee down second gear pull front and get front wheel of ground about 30cm's which for the speed I was going was ok for a 125 I guess.

Then out fo turn 1 on cool down lap I do another wheelstand

Haahahahaha

THen the day was called and it was the perfect call that track was shit when it got wet
    Blindspott are back as Blacklist check them out
    www.blacklistmusicnz.co.nz

Bike
    2011 yz450f
    Yo Ivan your cool

Bike
    1999 GSXR1100W, 1975 CT90
    Yo Ivan your cool

Sounds like fun. You should get someone taking a photo of you doing a wheelstand. 30cm is 30 times better than what my RG can do

Bike
    2009 DRZ400e
    Beats my RG too

Nice write up Ivan

Bike
    2011 yz450f
    Thanks guys,

125's are so much fun no wheelies next round tho especially qualifying i gotta set my suspension up

Bike
    Honda NSR300 track hack
    standard suspension will handle 1:17s at manfeild Ivan.. With a slow motor.. And a sub-standard rider..

then maybe think about suspension. I'll deal to mine when im doing 1:15s

Bike
    2008 DRZ400E & 1983 CB152T
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy_Racer View Post
    then maybe think about suspension. I'll deal to mine when im doing 1:15s
    Dream on....more like ivan doing the 1.17's and you being lapped by the 150's

Bike
    Honda NSR300 track hack
    ssssshhhssss..

You're spoiling my attempts at a reputation here!

ahh.. i'll try again at the next nationals.. i wonder if that extra 8HP will make a difference.. muhahaha

Bike
    2011 yz450f
    Nah Its cause im rebuilding my forks this weekend so will need to set them up in qualifying

Bike
    HRC HONDA RS125
    Blog Entries
    you guys are mean!
    hahahaha
    go hard nugget!
    S@M #12

Thread Information