Making this quick.

Was really foggy and a little damp but the track was initially dry. Was entered in Supersport and Superbike on my cool 03 CBR600RR. Skipped the scrub in cause I didn't need it and thought it would be a waste of time with about 200 other bikes out there.

Supersport practice, started slowly warmed the tyres cause they had us sitting on the grid for ages, got stuck behind a couple of slow guys, couldn't pass cause my visor had fogged up and I couldn't see very well. Came into the pits to try and sort out my helmet so I wasn't riding blind, and they wouldn't let me go back out so I was screwed for supersport qualifying. Got a piss poor 1.20, which left me in a piss poor 18th.

Superbike practice, went out pretty aggressive cause I was annoyed with the supersport practice. Noticed the tail sliding out on left handers, tyre starting to turn bad. Had to leave my helmet open a bit to keep it from fogging. Somehow managed to scrape my right hand side crash bung on the ground, and nearly wore through the fairings on the left hand side of my bike. Got a 1.14.4 which I was very happy with and it left me in 5th for superbike.

Supersport race, Way back in 18th, had sort of written this class off for the day, wasn't going to be laying anything on the line for it. Still had a good start and quickly found myself in about 6th or so after the first corner, due to a few spills. Was really happy until they red flagged it cause people kept crashing due to the track getting really slippery from a tiny bit of rain. Got the tyre warmers on just in time for them to call us up for a restart, Cruised out again and had to start from bloody 18th again. Got another good start but not quite as good, a few more crashes, my bike started getting really slippery, and with all the carnage around I wasn't willing to put it on the line cause I can't afford to crash, and lost a few places to guys like KZ and TwoSmoker but finished upright and in 9th place which was respectable considering where I'd started from.

After that it was called off, which I was pretty happy about cause I was really stressed about racing after watching repeated carnage over and over again. Maybe I'm just a pussy.