Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Grub takes on/off the Rimis

Bike
    2007 CB900
    Quote Originally Posted by Spittie View Post
    Sorry to read about your accident Grub but very glad to hear ur on the mend......which brings me to the point,maybe this is an oppurtune time to get the gear to me and sorted???
    He just started driving yesterday .. so will make sure he gets it up to you.

Bike
    2000 Honda CBR600F4, RG50/GL145 Bucket

Update

The plaster came off yesterday yaaay. I now possess a 115yr old looking arm that sends flakes of dry skin all over my black pants {gross }.

Stitches in the knee are out, still limping and I can't flap my limp wrist coz it's all seized up but it's all feeling so much better and the freedom of the fingers and thumb is great (those who've had a scaffoid fracture will understand)

According to the insurance company, the numbers (cost of repairs vs value) means bike is probably a write-off but the assessor still hasn't been to see it so its fate may change. I had a look at it again on Saturday and I agree with the guys in the workshop, it's very superficial looking damage. I think its the cost of the parts ($1,500 for the swingarm and probably a new tank) that are pushing the total cost of repair through the roof.

Oh well, time will tell, I still can't ride so I'm not doing a war dance about getting the bike (or munny) back .... yet

Bike
    N/A
    Those limp bits will slowly come around. Its a time thing. I certainly know all about that. Do a few light exercise's to get the movement back and it will slowly come around.

Thread Information