Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bike cam testing (boring video inside!)

Bike
    1989 Honda CBR250R
    I just won 2 ninja stickers on trademe for $10 ea, gona go collect them from manukau tomorrow weather permitting, thinking of putting them at the bottom of the fairings on each side. pic of my bike i got it on wednesday last week, so today being thursday means ive lasted my first week without an accident!! right in the middle of the shitty weather too haha

my friend has a zxr250a by the way, its not quite ready for the road yet but we could be the 3 ninjas haha

Bike
    2010 CB600, 2007 ZX14
    If you stripped the tribal flames off it'd be a sexy black ninja like my bike! (without the retro blue lines from 1990, that is.

this is where mine are placed, and I have another ninja sticker on the windscreen.. although that needs to be replaced, but it does the job, for now :P

Bike
    1989 Honda CBR250R
    hmmmmmmm ideas ideas ideas, I like everything on yours except the blue and purple lines, you're right about the flames, i should pull off the flames and put ninja where yours has it. And get a different colour indicator indicator lol. orange isnt quite right but i like how yours atleast has 4 different colours

Thread Information