Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More power?

Bike
    gsxr1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    The bike should have a K/N air filter aready in it as I sold it with it still in there . Had Twin Yoshy's on it when I had it but I think the next owner sold them as he didn't like how loud it was ?? . Shame I sold all the go fast bits off it before I sold her as it was plenty fast enough . Did 10.2 sec 1/4's & 182mph flying which was bloody quick for a 220+kg road bike on road rubber back in 1994 was good enough to be the quickest in the Naki for afew years & winner of the Dyno shoot out 2 ys running . Have found the original carb needles for the 40mm carbs but there is 2 sets so will have to figure out which are FZ1000 ones & which are GSXR1100 , will let you know & send to you .

wow you got any other go fast bits I can use onit?
    wanted: a tacho for GSXR 1100 1993 please Pm me if you have one.

Bike
    gsxr1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    The bike should have a K/N air filter aready in it as I sold it with it still in there . Had Twin Yoshy's on it when I had it but I think the next owner sold them as he didn't like how loud it was ?? . Shame I sold all the go fast bits off it before I sold her as it was plenty fast enough . Did 10.2 sec 1/4's & 182mph flying which was bloody quick for a 220+kg road bike on road rubber back in 1994 was good enough to be the quickest in the Naki for afew years & winner of the Dyno shoot out 2 ys running . Have found the original carb needles for the 40mm carbs but there is 2 sets so will have to figure out which are FZ1000 ones & which are GSXR1100 , will let you know & send to you .
    do you still have the 40mm carbs? I'm not sure which ones are on my bike

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO
    Bike never had carbs taken off it so they still should be on bike just measure them . Sold all race bits

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    gsxr1100
    is in the shop again. getting exhaust gaskets put onit. also when giving it gas at about half throttle it coughs & spluters then all the power comes on & is very scary. goes sideways & pulls wheelies in 3rd gear. hmm the mind wonders.....

Bike
    Suzuki SV650S K8
    If your going sideways and wheelying in 3rd gear i dont think you need more power mate. You'd be better off just saving up and buying any version of the GSXR1000, it will be cheaper and a better bike in the long run.

Bike
    gsxr1100
    Quote Originally Posted by megageoff76 View Post
    If your going sideways and wheelying in 3rd gear i dont think you need more power mate. You'd be better off just saving up and buying any version of the GSXR1000, it will be cheaper and a better bike in the long run.
    it's doesn't normally do wheelies & sideways but they it's running at the moment causes it to go like this

Bike
    gsxr1100
    Quote Originally Posted by megageoff76 View Post
    i'm not really a fan of the 1000s I find them too small to ride on which is the reason I got the 1100

Thread Information