Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: FOR SALE: Triumph t140 Bonneville

  1. #1
    Join Date
    14th August 2005 - 10:36
    Bike
    2009 Honda CB1000R
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    34

    FOR SALE: Triumph t140 Bonneville

    Triumph T140V Bonneville

    -Very good cond and reliable
    -Refurbished @ 20,000 miles
    -Runs very well
    -32,000 miles - original
    -Recent service & tune
    -Good tyres
    -New chain
    -Manual & some small spares


    **May trade/swap sports bike or WHY**
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42603055_full.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	65028  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    25th July 2021 - 08:23
    Bike
    2014 Triumph thunderbird
    Location
    Foxton
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AJT View Post
    Triumph T140V Bonneville

    -Very good cond and reliable
    -Refurbished @ 20,000 miles
    -Runs very well
    -32,000 miles - original
    -Recent service & tune
    -Good tyres
    -New chain
    -Manual & some small spares


    **May trade/swap sports bike or WHY**
    Is this bike still for sale ? Cheers Daryl 0272314760

  3. #3
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    10,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  4. #4
    Join Date
    13th February 2006 - 13:12
    Bike
    raptor 1000
    Location
    Dunedin
    Posts
    2,926

    some sort of dredge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    13th June 2010 - 17:47
    Bike
    Exercycle
    Location
    Out in the cold
    Posts
    5,178
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    some sort of dredge

    Pure Gold.....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    28th May 2006 - 19:35
    Bike
    suzuki
    Location
    lower hutt
    Posts
    7,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Pure Gold.....
    i don't think it is a gold dredge Greg?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    10,819
    Two tone blue and white.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thread dredge.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	201.4 KB 
ID:	349422
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  8. #8
    Join Date
    28th May 2006 - 19:35
    Bike
    suzuki
    Location
    lower hutt
    Posts
    7,517
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Two tone blue and white.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thread dredge.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	201.4 KB 
ID:	349422
    hook line and sinker thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •