Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 Kiwi Biker calendar

Bike
    Honda CT125
    Blog Entries
    I think I can safely say that this will be a family affair, and while noone is stopping you from submitting any nude or semi nude images, they are unlikely to be selected for the final product.

Don't worry about the bike being "so-so", get out there and let the scenery do the talking. There have been plenty of "so-so" bikes that are part of some pretty stunning photos, so get creative and see what you can come up with!
    Soapbox house of cards and glass, so don't go tossing your stones around.
    You musta been.... high. You musta been...

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Put me in for 2 calenders please Joni.
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Um sorry Deviant... but re the girlie pics, if they are good shots (top 12), they will make the calendar. Keep in mind this is a KB calendar and at the end of the day Spank me owns KB... and we all know his views on that subject... so if you want to submit a girlie pic go for it... just make sure its one hell of a photo (quality wise) else no it wont be picked.

We are ironing out the final costs with printers. Once I have the final cost, I will put the bank account and all details up.

Bike
    Honda CT125
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    Um sorry Deviant... but re the girlie pics, if they are good shots (top 12), they will make the calendar. Keep in mind this is a KB calendar and at the end of the day Spank me owns KB... and we all know his views on that subject... so if you want to submit a girlie pic go for it...
    Oh? Colour me surprised, I assumed that that sort of thing would not be considered, tasteful or otherwise. I stand corrected! SpankMe may well own KB but he isn't the primary selector for the calendar, so I wasn't about to assume that girlie pics were alright - espcially with people from all walks likely to buy one, females included! Still, who am I to argue...
    Soapbox house of cards and glass, so don't go tossing your stones around.
    You musta been.... high. You musta been...

Dont get me wrong Deviant... it should be tastefully done, else yes you are right it wont go through. But 98% of KB'ers are guys, so if we have a good quality girlie with bike pic thats tastefully done, then fine! So lets see eh?

One note though, all pics need to be taken by a KB'er, of a KB'er of of a KB'ers bike please... not just any randon pics.

Bike
    Yamama
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksta View Post

might get out on my pretty gix too and see if she can make it in for a month too, october, her birthday!
    Maybe i could ride her while you take a photo????? Please
    Ride it like you stole it....

Bike
    SUZUKI road & Kawasaki race bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Maybe i could ride her while you take a photo????? Please
    lol... you ride my girl? you know my rules.... sorry hun.
    no one but me and B.....
    you can take a pic of me riding tho
    Taking it to the track thanks to: KIWIBIKE INSURANCE & PIRELLI TYRES, EXPERIENCE MOTORCYCLES, EBC Brakes, SUPERSPROX Sprockets, TSUBAKI Chains, RST Leathers, REPSOL Oils, FutureGrafix, Autolink

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksta View Post
    you can take a pic of me riding tho
    That would be nice...

Bike
    00 Gixxer 750 and ZX10 tricycle
    Have put some pics in too
    Built for speed, not for comfort

Well guys, a bit of bad news... the printer who has always done it for us at such a great price the last 2 years, has closed down... I have a few printers that I deal with at work, so will try my best to negotiate a good price.

Not sure at this stage though.

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    Bugger.. I'm sure you'll sort out something just as good Joni!!!!
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

I hope so... if it turns out so expensice that no-one will buy one, then we will need to call it a day.... what a shame that will be...

I will do my best guys.

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Try Bright Print in Grey mouth they do calendars... the only other one I deal with at work is Allen Calendars/Norcross. Tanner (all part of allesn really.. (but they may be expensive)

Dont worry, I have 3 printers coming to see me today.... lets see what happens eh?

Bike
    '06 GSX 600F Katana
    How about getting a sponsor to help pay for it, real estate or something (not bike related)
    We childproofed our homes, but they are still getting in.

Thread Information